Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!!!!! AMEX PRG APPROVED!!!!!!!

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: OMG!!!!!! AMEX PRG APPROVED!!!!!!!

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Congrats! Same thing happened to my dad altho when the card arrivd it was the Gold Card and not the PRG, on the site where you check the app satus it says PRG APPROVED but the card he got sent was the Gold (strange). Dont really mind since the AF will be $50 less. Card looks great!

That stinks. I don't really plan on keeping it after the first year (it's $0!)...I'm looking to cash in on the bonus since I want to go on a trip later this year and can easily make the $1K spend....then will transition over to a no-fee revolver like the BCE or that new EveryDay card that's about to come out.

Definitely excited...now if only the card would get here! It was supposed to have been expedited to me...

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.