cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Pizza, Aren't you way over the 5/24 rule?

oh yea...waayyyy over. Doesnt matter though, this card isnt included in the 5/24 Smiley Wink.

I suppose though if they wanted to decline someone, and was just looking for an excuse, they could always site the rule, as its been done before on the cards that arent in the 5/24 Smiley Wink

Message 41 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations!! You are grandmaster at recon!!May be you should spin off a thread on How to Reconsider like a champ😎

LOL...Thank you Maestro!! 

Its all about being confident in your approach, ready with answers to their questions, and telling them why you must have their card.!! LOL ..sometimes a little groveling helps too LOL.. Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Ysettle4 wrote:

Very happy for you! You may have given myself a bit of hope to possiblity get back in after my "unsatisfactory relationship" status from back in Jan of 2015. I told myself I would never look to this bank for any product but but but...I just love amazon!

Thank you Ysettle!!! 

LOL at "but, but, but...I just love Amazon"! hahaha... I dont even shop Amazon, but last night...I was an avid shopper and needed a replacement for my SM that "im closing"...Smiley Wink

I feel sure you'll be able to have them back as well...if you want them Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is simply amazing! High level congratulations on this one! You did it! You did what most can only wish for. 

You should be proud!

Message 44 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats, I can't seem to get back with Chase as they are being mean to me and I dont want to please and begging them with recon. Good news is I just got back with Bank of America yesterday after I burn them and Chase awhile back. Chase still have a grudge on me 😥.

Thanks Blueberry!!

Chase isnt being mean, they are being cautious.  If I loaned you $5k, and then it never got paid back and I eventually filed BK....you'd be a little leary as well if I came knocking on your door asking for a loan again. Just turn the tables, and look at it from a business point of view as well. Smiley Wink

It just takes time...time heals all wounds right?  You'll get back in with them....sometimes, all it takes is the right person to hear you out, and convince them to give you shot again.  Always recon!!! Smiley Happy

Message 45 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This is simply amazing! High level congratulations on this one! You did it! You did what most can only wish for. 

You should be proud!

Thank you Donny!! 

I dont know about proud, but Im happy that someone listened to my story, and was willing to give me another chanceSmiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

You should be proud!

Message 46 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks Joe!

Message 47 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You should be proud!

Thank you Donny!! 

I dont know about proud, but Im happy that someone listened to my story, and was willing to give me another chanceSmiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

You should be proud!

You should be!

Because you made a huge accomplishment.

Message 48 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Remind me to never get on your bad side lolSmiley Happy. Your dh must walk on eggshells cuz i dont think theirs a story one could spin that you couldnt talk your way through haha.

Thats great to hear Pizza. Sometimes wandering outside the garden fence one never knows when one will discover a leperchaunSmiley Happy. One more for the gipperSmiley Happy

hahahahaha....You crack me up AJC!!  I dont have a DH or even a DB, Smiley Wink

The garden is day by day place fo rme, LOL...but...this approval could help me sit tight for awhile Smiley Happy

Message 49 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

amazing! i am so happy for you! congrats on chase, now you are in!!!!!! 

Thanks D!!! Im in like SIN! lol...Smiley Wink I forsee a few more Chase cards in my future, LOL Smiley Wink

Message 50 of 118
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.