cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG. Christmas has come early for me!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OMG. Christmas has come early for me!!!

Nice. I live in tampa too. Ill be suee to keep an eye out for that lightning blue f150! Lol 

Message 11 of 30
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Scott, since obviously you are in the Tampa area, give Synovus a shot on one of their cards. you do have to apply in branch though

Congrats on your approval 

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone, much appreciated!  I'm thinking of closing some of my lower limit cards out.  Anybody, know if that would be wise or not? For instance anything under 2K either combine or cancel?  

Message 13 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any data points that you can share such as exact number of inquiries? I'm guessing that this CU isn't inquiry sensitive at all. What is your payment amount and how many months is your loan for your vehicle?
Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, they did ask about my enormous amount of inquires! I guess they liked my response on that! Apr 4.87%. You can choose the term you want. I elected to go 7 years on it putting me around 700 month! They pull Experian which mine sits at 680! I’ve always said if you’ve got the score you will get the loan! Most will overlook the inquiries. Big thing 0 dollars out of my pocket, meaning 0 down.
Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm curious, what exactly was your response when they asked about the unmentioned number of inquiries?
Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I told them 3 Things, 1. Looking for the lowest possible APR I could find. 2. I wanted all the cards that I was interested in opened at the same time to age together for a stronger profile. 3. I would probably be closing some of my lower limit cards out as well! O I’ve got over 80 inquiries
Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very interesting. I do follow a few posts by specific people around here. It appears that inquiries and your AAoA doesn't affect your Fico scores in the slightest. Very interesting
Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope. Once you reach a certain threshold of inquiries, you are no longer docked for points off the Fico score. Oldest account is 10 years. AAOA is 1.5 years
Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Simply amazing Scott! A big congratulations to you!

"How do you like me now"
Scott's trademark upon approvals.
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.