Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG Discover It!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG Discover It!

OK - so I haven't posted in awhile but I have been monitoring the site to see everyone's approvals and advice on what cards to apply for.  I decided to go out on a whim and apply for the Discover It card online just to see what my score is with EQ since I haven't applied for anything in months.  Not really thinking I'll get an approval or even a message other than we'll send you a letter within 7-10 business days. Well after submitting my application, I got a message that says to call the toll-free number to complete application.  Still thinking ah this is some BS but hey I'll go along and see how far I get. I connected with a representative that wanted to verify my information, he then said well I couldn't get you approved for the offer you applied for (didn't know there were multiple offers) but I can approve you with an SL $2,200 and all this other stuff on the balance transfer, intro rate and cash rewards.  So freakin excited!  I got in with Discover and really didn't intend to do so soon but I'll take it!  I still don't know what my EQ score is at this moment.

TU - 623

EX - 636

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OMG Discover It!

Congratulations creditwhisp on your Discover approval nice job!!! 😊
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats man! Discover hates me, so I gave up recently. 

Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats a very nice sl , congrates on your Discover approval and welcome to the Disco familySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I gave up too...this was my 3rd time and I thought his offer was for the secured which totally surprised me.

Message 5 of 8
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats to you on getting in with Disco
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Persistence paid off, congrats on the approval.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Disco approval. It can grow well with you as long as you take care of it

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.