Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!! J CREW HUGE CLI via automated!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: OMG!! Must read!! J CREW HUGE CLI via automated!!

All Comenity store cards! I tried it on my Loft card, but was declined, and its soft pullSmiley Happy ill try again on Loft next month when its 7 months.
Message 11 of 66
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Nice bump(s)!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 12 of 66
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Tried this on my VS card, was denied the first try. I'll try again next month. 

Message 13 of 66
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 14 of 66
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, 19 attempts though?  Gotta admit that made me crack a smile haha.

Message 15 of 66
Divaofsongs
Frequent Contributor

19 attempts has me ROFL, thinking about the excuses you might make if you had to explain your actions to Comenity, LOL. Here are a few ideas that might work in your favor:

1. I have OCD and could not stop!

2. I just finished watching 'Groundhog Day' and was having a flashback!

3. I was stuck in the Twilight Zone and had to do it 19 times to escape. 

Let's hope they never notice. :-) 

Chap 7 BK Discharge Aug 2013 (Initial CL/Current CL): Discover IT ($5.5K/$32.5K) Cap1 QS ($500/$30K) Amazon ($700/$8K) Barclay's MC ($1,300/$10.3K) Upromise ($500/$33K) Lowe's ($900/$13K) Sportsman's Visa ($17K) WF Amex ($13K) AMEX BCE ($10K) AMEX Gold NPSL - FICO's: All 740+
Message 16 of 66
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

It took me 8 attempts Smiley LOL until automated girl finally said denied. Couldn't contain myself everytime she'd say "Congratulations...." and then a few seconds later I would shout back "Main menu" and "Credit Line Increase". 

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 17 of 66
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

Ok... So last week poster "Credit Addict" posted his/her cli on j crew via automated phone increase. I did it last week and took my crew card from $250 to $450. The automated  phone cli deal will only give you $200 cli at a time, and the trick to it is when the automated lady asked you, " are you requesting a specific cli amount?" You say, NO..... Well, tonight I'm sitting here and thought I'd try my crew card again and it worked!! Then I remembered another poster said she didn't hang up and call back, she just keep going thru the automated thing and keep getting increases till she finally got a decline. Soooooo, I did that too.....19 freaking times!!!! Lmaol!!

I went from $450 cl to.......$4,250!!!! Omg, I'm still laughing and in shock!!  I've had the card 7 months. Hoping to try this with my Loft card in a few monthsSmiley Wink  craziness I tell ya!

Congratulations on your CLI! Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing. Good tenacity! Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 66
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your great success with the J Crew automated system, way to go!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 19 of 66
ronstar7
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

Ok... So last week poster "Credit Addict" posted his/her cli on j crew via automated phone increase. I did it last week and took my crew card from $250 to $450. The automated  phone cli deal will only give you $200 cli at a time, and the trick to it is when the automated lady asked you, " are you requesting a specific cli amount?" You say, NO..... Well, tonight I'm sitting here and thought I'd try my crew card again and it worked!! Then I remembered another poster said she didn't hang up and call back, she just keep going thru the automated thing and keep getting increases till she finally got a decline. Soooooo, I did that too.....19 freaking times!!!! Lmaol!!

I went from $450 cl to.......$4,250!!!! Omg, I'm still laughing and in shock!!  I've had the card 7 months. Hoping to try this with my Loft card in a few monthsSmiley Wink  craziness I tell ya!

That is beyond crazy insane!!! Very happy for you!!!!!!

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 20 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.