cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG.. PENFED 9K APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OMG.. PENFED 9K APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AJC I like that 👍

@capcredit72 thanks!! Congrats to you as well.
Message 11 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gratz!! I have equally rebuilt....it's a great feeling.
Message 12 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@justTara
I never really had credit. This past May I decided to pull my reports and face reality. The reality being having my SSN used by my father for many many years and not knowing. . So there were LOTS of collections on my report. I just been paying it all off and explaining the situation and thankfully a lot has been removed. So my scores really jumped when they were deleted.
Message 13 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @spock2017
Message 14 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous
I never really had credit. This past May I decided to pull my reports and face reality. The reality being having my SSN used by my father for many many years and not knowing. . So there were LOTS of collections on my report. I just been paying it all off and explaining the situation and thankfully a lot has been removed. So my scores really jumped when they were deleted.

Ah, I see. Nothing I can repeat, then. I really don't have any cash to pay off any of mine since I took a 75% drop in my income recently. My scores are being held down by those collections I can't pay and the utilization I can't currently pay down other than the minimum payments.

Message 15 of 42
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous

Ah, I see. Nothing I can repeat, then. I really don't have any cash to pay off any of mine since I took a 75% drop in my income recently. My scores are being held down by those collections I can't pay and the utilization I can't currently pay down other than the minimum payments.

ME TOO instead of being my dad it was my MOTHER everytime I had great credit she always open up accounts in my name without me knowing. The last time I told if she ever does it again or just even try to I will put her azz in jail and she knows I would do it she has open up stuff in my brother.sister, grand parents, friends, aunts etc. But now she knows it's harder to open stuff up at different addresess etc

Message 16 of 42
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Message 17 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a unfortunate thing to go through man.
Message 18 of 42
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous

ME TOO instead of being my dad it was my MOTHER everytime I had great credit she always open up accounts in my name without me knowing. The last time I told if she ever does it again or just even try to I will put her azz in jail and she knows I would do it she has open up stuff in my brother.sister, grand parents, friends, aunts etc. But now she knows it's harder to open stuff up at different addresess etc

What is up with parents opening up CCs in their children's name?! I had a similar problem and it truly is frustrating. 

Anyhoo, congrats OP, well done! 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 19 of 42
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

+1000! Smiley Very Happy

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.