Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG PenFed CLI (500 > 9000!!) -UPDATE 7/13-

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG PenFed CLI (500 > 9000!!) -UPDATE 7/13-

pfapproval.png

I'm utterly ecstatic right now! Smiley Very HappyHeart I know this isn't the biggest limit ever, but instant approval from 500 to 9000 for this college student? I'll certainly take it! I honestly thought I was going to be denied lol

NextGen EQ: 687 based off of PenFed's AR. 

Today was, on the dot, my 90th day with PenFed. I was expecting a call from the recon rep and, well, she didn't call yet so I got a little trigger happy. I'm not sure if they hard pulled me or not, since the 90 day window thing seems to be hit or miss for some people, but here's hoping there is no pull, but even if there was one this was definitely worth it. My highest limit by 3x! I'm so happy! 

***UPDATE- 7/13: Even though I was in the 90 day window, I still received a HP for this request. You may still get a SP increase, but it's very YMMV. The rep never contacted me either in the end lol. Totally worth the HP though!

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: OMG PenFed CLI (500 > 9000!!)

Congratulations. What a great increase.
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is incredible! Doing my happy dance for you!

Message 3 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Smashing NeveSmiley Happy

Thats an incredible jump with PF, they seem to really like you. Enjoy that stellar limitSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 23
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

Way to go!!I!  That's what... an 18X CLI!  Just SPECTACULAR!!

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the CLI! This without a doubt will bring your total UTI down. Also try not to pull the trigger on any new apps for about 2 months. Let PF post s your new limits to the cb's. If you can wait the others will see the new credit lines and might give some good increases.
Message 6 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Looking Good!!! Smiley Very Happy

Have a Wonderful 4th!! and Congratulations on your PenFed success.

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow thats amazing neve! Congratulations! I just opened my penfed card in may, hopefully i can get a cli half as good as yours! If you don't mind what was your spending habits with this card? did you deposit money to penfed? thanks and again congrats enjoy.

Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super excited for you! Congrats! 

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome! Congratulations!
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.