cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off the chase blacklist!!!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Member

Off the chase blacklist!!!

OMG! I burned chase BAD in the 2008 financial crisis. Like $35000 bad. I tried a year or so ago for the amazon Visa and denied based on “prior relationship”. I’ve been flying United a lot so decided to try for chase chase branded explorer card. Got the under review message and figured it would be denied. Holy balls. I got approved. Stats- FICO approx 740 no negatives 25% utilization $200k income quite a few new accounts. $175k available revolving lines approx 4 inq. They pulled Experian and TransUnion. I’m shocked. Update- SL $23,700.
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Off the chase blacklist!!!

Chase typically holds a grudge for 10 years from the time of a previous card CO. You will never be auto approved but are likely to be upon review. Grats on getting the new card.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 25
Established Contributor

stayed under 5/24 for a while, then apped for chase, but they say no bk'ers anymore. congrats

Message 3 of 25
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Good luck on the SL!

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 4 of 25
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval! 

Got some pruning to do... No more new cards!
Message 5 of 25
Established Contributor

That's good, I burned them in 2016, but for only $1000

Message 6 of 25
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval and for getting off the blacklist!!

Starting Scores FICO 8 (Feb '18):
EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545

Current Scores

Message 7 of 25
New Contributor

Congrats on the new card and being off their blacklist!!!

Starting: 2/2019

Current 8/2019

Current Cards:

Dream Accounts:
Message 8 of 25
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your United card and getting back in with Chase! Smiley Happy

Currently: Gardening since 12/29/2019

Message 9 of 25
Valued Contributor

Super cool.....time heals all....congrats on your approval....Smiley Happy

American Express Business Gold(NPSL 10k) Chase CSP (25k) Pier 1(23.5k) BofA CR Siggy (20.8k) BofA BBR (22.1k) Amex BCP(18k) Overstock (21.1K) Lowes (17K) NFCU CLOC (15K) NFCU VS Cash (15K) Care Credit (15k) J Crew( 11.9k)Venture WMC (10.25k) Amex Everyday (10k) Chase Slate (10k) Walmart MC(10k) BB Visa (10k) Discover(9.5k☝️) PayPal Cashback Mastercard (8k) Chase FU (7.4k) Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite (9.5K) Citi Double Cash (8.5k) Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card (6.5K) PenFed PCR (5K) PayPal Credit (4550)Discover (4.5k✌️) Kohls (3k) Chase Freedom (1500)

Mortgage May 2017 - 2 auto loans (1 PenFed and 1 Navy) Aug 2018=98K
Gardening until Aug 2020

FICO 8 Scores EX 693(7) EQ 687(9)TU 708(10)
AAOA 4yrs TCL=332,600
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.