Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh, silly me! Overstock CLI

tag
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Oh, silly me! Overstock CLI

I can't believe I had no clue I could "not" check the box when requesting a CLI on my Overstock card and the request will still go through. I admit, I never read the fine print next to the box when requesting a CLI either. I was constantly getting denied and the reason was for too many inquiries, even though I knew I was not applying for credit anywhere. I read about it on the boards about 10 minutes ago and decided to log into my account and give it a try. Lo and behold, I got a $1,500 increase ($2,600 --> $4,100) without checking the box and it happened in less than a second. Silly, silly, silly me. How did I miss this information?! Does anyone know how often you can request a CLI on this card?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Re: Oh, silly me! Overstock CLI

Just tried it again and it went from $4,100 to $5,600. Score!!
Message 2 of 6
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Uniqua wrote:
Just tried it again and it went from $4,100 to $5,600. Score!!

Congratulations! You can keep trying until you get the 7-10 day message. 

I just went from $250-$1050 this morning myself, but didn't try for anymore increases after that. (4X CLI made me happy!)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

where is their luv button? i can't find it lol.

Message 4 of 6
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

where is their luv button? i can't find it lol.

There should be the "increase your credit line" button under account information somewhere. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

you know where the luv button is...right down there...over there...on that side, Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.