cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Navy Card

whitewolf361
Established Member

Old Navy Card

Garden fail, but I was looking at a jacket on Old Navy, and saw that you could use the 20% coupon code for applying for a card with them along with one other coupon code, so basically two 20% coupons for one item. I went for it. DPs: Exp 621 (Exp app), Eq 619 (myfico), Tu 683 (myfico). Two really old (approx. 6 year) charge-offs unpaid, no collections. 4 other accounts opened in Nov. (Sorta went credit crazy...not very smart for my situation, but wanted to dump 2 rebuilders with annual fees.)

Anyway, I was approved for a temporary limit of $1,000, and for the Visa card, surprisingly. Even my recent Target card was the store-only version. I’ve wanted a Visa/MC version of a store card since I first found out about them, for no real reason than they’re for “worthy applicants” lol.

Back to the garden for me... I don’t think I will get the Amazon Visa Sig by Chase for another 22 months now! Oh well, I want a low APR on that one anyway, and waiting will be best.
10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Old Navy Card

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats and Happy New Year!

Message 3 of 11
Steve891
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Old Navy Card approval!

Message 4 of 11
cgeefly
New Contributor

WAY 2 GO!

Message 5 of 11
coreyb80
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the nice approval!

Message 6 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your Old Navy VISA card approval and Thanks for the DPs!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 11
whitewolf361
Established Member

One more DP - two hidden tradelines on Transunion; an HSBC credit card, and HSBC line of credit (it reported to EX & EQ after interest had posted & before my payment had credited, showing over the limit, which dropped my other scores)
Message 8 of 11
Bbcatcher
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 9 of 11
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Win win for you - cheers.
PS, the Redcard from Target always starts off as a store only card so don't get down from that one.
Apple Card GS 14,000
Barlcays Rewards 17,000
Capital One QS 30,000
Capital One Savor 5,000
Chase Prime 6,000
Citi Custom Cash 8,000
Discover It 20,500
PenFed Plt Rewards 15,000
PNC Points 17,000
Target Redcard MC 13,000
WF Active Cash 17,000
WF Propel 21,000
————————————-
Elan Smart Business Rewards 10,000
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.