Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Navy Card

tag
whitewolf361
Established Member

Old Navy Card

Garden fail, but I was looking at a jacket on Old Navy, and saw that you could use the 20% coupon code for applying for a card with them along with one other coupon code, so basically two 20% coupons for one item. I went for it. DPs: Exp 621 (Exp app), Eq 619 (myfico), Tu 683 (myfico). Two really old (approx. 6 year) charge-offs unpaid, no collections. 4 other accounts opened in Nov. (Sorta went credit crazy...not very smart for my situation, but wanted to dump 2 rebuilders with annual fees.)

Anyway, I was approved for a temporary limit of $1,000, and for the Visa card, surprisingly. Even my recent Target card was the store-only version. I’ve wanted a Visa/MC version of a store card since I first found out about them, for no real reason than they’re for “worthy applicants” lol.

Back to the garden for me... I don’t think I will get the Amazon Visa Sig by Chase for another 22 months now! Oh well, I want a low APR on that one anyway, and waiting will be best.
10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Old Navy Card

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats and Happy New Year!

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Old Navy Card approval!

Message 4 of 11
cgeefly
New Contributor

WAY 2 GO!

Message 5 of 11
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the nice approval!

Message 6 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your Old Navy VISA card approval and Thanks for the DPs!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 11
whitewolf361
Established Member

One more DP - two hidden tradelines on Transunion; an HSBC credit card, and HSBC line of credit (it reported to EX & EQ after interest had posted & before my payment had credited, showing over the limit, which dropped my other scores)
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 9 of 11
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Win win for you - cheers.
PS, the Redcard from Target always starts off as a store only card so don't get down from that one.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.