Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Navy Visa Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Old Navy Visa Auto CLI

Got an alert today from MyFico that my Old Navy Visa card CL increased from $1000 to $1300. So woohoo!! Slow and steady wins the race.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Old Navy Visa Auto CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

Got an alert today from MyFico that my Old Navy Visa card CL increased from $1000 to $1300. So woohoo!! Slow and steady wins the race.

Congrats to you on the auto!!!

But...your "slow and steady", could turn into "fast and furious....0-60), with one phone call to BD# credit solutions right now. Call and ask for $15k....they will counter back, or youll just keep your auto, but my gut tells me youve got plenty more on the table. Call and report back here...Good luckSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Old Navy Visa Auto CLI

I have considered that but since my current total utilization is at 80% i don't want to poke the bear and get a dreaded blue envelope. Even though I have limited exposure (4 accounts) I can't afford to take risks that would result in closing of accounts because I don't want to release tax info to LexisNexis. Once I get my utilization down to 40% (April) then I will go on the offensive.

thanks for the adivce!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.