cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ollo Approval

tag
KrazyKanzan

Ollo Approval

I just wanted to put the information out there that I was approved after an Ollo card after a preapproval I received in the mail.

The main point of this post is to emphasize that this happened while in an open CH13 case. They started me with $300, which is fine by me as it is unsecured with no AF while in an open BK! I plan to run all I can through it to see what kind of CLI I will get at the 6mo mark. I always PIF, and obviously that will be a few times a month with only having a $300CL. I am approx. two years into my 5 year plan after filing in relation to a business I used to own. I had permission to start rebuilding credit from day one, so this is great. I have no baddies on my reports, other than the CH13 showing.

Hopefully this helps someone who is on the fence about an Ollo card with an open BK13 case!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Ollo Approval

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Welcome To myFICO Forums and

Message 3 of 11
azsnake
New Contributor

I'm in the middle of my 13 also. Had SL of $800. Right around the 7th statement I received a cli to $2100. They have been good to me and no problems with payments. Everything processes pretty fast. I recommend them.

Message 4 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the story, welcome to the board and grats on your new Ollo card Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Which credit bureau did they use for the Hard pull?
Message 6 of 11
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations - and I wish you the best as you rebuild from CH13!
Message 7 of 11
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Well your post helped me smile this morning :-)

Thank you for that! Enjoy hyour success,

I'm sure more is coming!

Cheers

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 9 of 11
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Huge Congrats on your progess and approval!

Out of curiosity I went to their site and after putting my name and email I hit next and got a page asking for my full SS number.  Not for what was touted as a pre-approval.  I closed the site, then got an email asking me to finish my application. I actually emailed them back about my concerns, including the terms which included giving them all my banking info including login name and passwords. Really turned me off at that point. I wonder if they'll email me back.   Otherwise I was very interested. Always read the terms btw.

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.