Did you mean: 

Ollo Card 2% MC Approval

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Ollo Card 2% MC Approval

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

thought it was a 2.5 % card?  Congrats none-the-less!

Me to @CreditCuriosity . Its 2% gas, grocery, drug stores. 1% all else. Congrats @RehabbingANDBlabbing 

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

thought it was a 2.5 % card?  Congrats none-the-less!

Me to @CreditCuriosity . Its 2% gas, grocery, drug stores. 1% all else. Congrats @RehabbingANDBlabbing 

There are two rewards cards with Ollo. The Ollo Rewards that you're speaking of and the Ollo Optimum that CC is speaking of which is 2.5% on all purchases. 

Congrats @RehabbingANDBlabbing on your new card - which one did you get?

Message 12 of 21
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

@Saeren I got the one that gives 2% on gas, groceries, and the drugstore, but 1% everywhere else. I guess my profile was not prime enough for the 2.5% everywhere version. By the way, they ONLY offered me this card. There were no other options available, including their plain-Jane card. I'm very happy with this setup anyway though, because those categories make up the majority of my spend. I have Discover It as well, so this gets me 2% on stuff that I don't get 2% on from that card. Now I want the 2.5% card! Hahaha. Maybe they will let me upgrade this one in a year or two.

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah the 2.5% card isn't one I have heard of people getting offers from Experian for yet so I was wondering. Glad the card rewards structure will work well for you!

Message 14 of 21
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new Ollo card !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 15 of 21
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 16 of 21
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉🥳🎁🎈✅💯🦇attack approved
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 17 of 21
KrazyKanzan

I wasn’t sure where to post this exactly, but I noticed that this was one of the most recent posts about the Ollo card.

For what it’s worth, they pulled both of those same CR’s on me, which isn’t a big deal as I only had 2 inquiries on each.

Now, what I really wanted to pass on was my experience with making a payment so far. I have read where other users have posted about payments taking awhile to process, available credit taking time to post, etc.

I downloaded the Ollo app and linked my checking account to the card for payments. I made a payment in the AM on November 26. When I logged into the app on November 27, my payment had posted and my full credit limit was available for use. So, that’s lightning fast! I’ll be curious to see if it is this way every time. I suppose some of it is dependent on your bank, also.

Also, congrats on your approval!
Message 18 of 21
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

are ollo cards geofenced? i never see any ollo cards in the experian cards list.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.