Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ollo Optimum Mastercard approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ollo Optimum Mastercard approval

Like many of you, I constantly receive credit card offers through the mail. I generally glance at them, then discard them. But an offer of unlimited 2.5% back with no AF, 0% APR for 15 months, and fee balance transfer fee for 60 days was intriguing. It has a variable APR of 17.99% after the intro period, but no really an issue since I always PIF.

I thought I would go ahead and give it a shot since 2.5% was a nice way to handle any non-category spend from other cards. Well, I was approved quickly online, but only for a $2,000 limit. Not great considering I have 3 cards with limits over $10k and another over $20k. I'll run some spend through it for a while and see if it grows any with their "automatic reviews".

Data for those that are interested: EX 788 TU 788, nothing derogatory reporting, Income $100k - $200k

Utilization probably reports at 10%-15% overall but everything is PIF except couple 0% purchase offers I am carrying.

I don't appear to meet their normal target audience if they do in fact look for people carrying balances. Although it might be possible that carrying a high utilization at 0% on my Best Buy Visa recently might have factored into their algorithms.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Re: Ollo Optimum Mastercard approval

Congrats on your Ollo Optimum Mastercard approval.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 2 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your Ollo Optimum Mastercard Approval!

Message 3 of 8
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 4 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the Ollo approval!

Message 5 of 8
everest
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your Ollo approval! 🎉

Message 6 of 8
DesertWanderer
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

@Anonymous wrote:

Like many of you, I constantly receive credit card offers through the mail. I generally glance at them, then discard them. But an offer of unlimited 2.5% back with no AF, 0% APR for 15 months, and fee balance transfer fee for 60 days was intriguing. It has a variable APR of 17.99% after the intro period, but no really an issue since I always PIF.

I thought I would go ahead and give it a shot since 2.5% was a nice way to handle any non-category spend from other cards. Well, I was approved quickly online, but only for a $2,000 limit. Not great considering I have 3 cards with limits over $10k and another over $20k. I'll run some spend through it for a while and see if it grows any with their "automatic reviews".

Data for those that are interested: EX 788 TU 788, nothing derogatory reporting, Income $100k - $200k

Utilization probably reports at 10%-15% overall but everything is PIF except couple 0% purchase offers I am carrying.

I don't appear to meet their normal target audience if they do in fact look for people carrying balances. Although it might be possible that carrying a high utilization at 0% on my Best Buy Visa recently might have factored into their algorithms.

Message 7 of 8
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Ollo Optimum approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.