Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ollo Platinum Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ollo Platinum Approval

Hello Fam,

I had logged onto my creditkarma to check out my transunion/ex scores. To my surprise, I saw that I was pre-approved for the Ollo Platinum Mastercard. It said I had a 90% chance of being approved, so I applied right from creditkarma and twenty seconds later, I've been approved with a SL of $1400 and no AF. Then I started receiving alerts that Ollo made inquiries to my CR. I was a little surpised bc Ollo is invitation only and I was approved from creditkarma. I'm really excited to have been approved for this card because I'm rebuilding and trying to get a house by the end of 2020. On CK it said that if I make five on-time monthly payments, I'll receive an increase of my CL. 

As I wait for the card to arrive, I'll sit in the garden now and will refrain from applying for more credit. I've burned (BOA, AMEX,CITI, DISC, BARCLAY) some of the major CC companies in my BK, so I'm left with Cap1 and my NFCU. My ultimate card from NFCU I would like to apply for is the Go Rewards and the Flagship Rewards. In the garden I sit Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ollo Platinum Approval

Congrats on the approval!

Which CB did they pull?

BK7 DC 1/2/18 • Progress as of 5/10/22:

TCL: $89,350 • If it ain't got rewards, I don't want it Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!! The Ollo Rewards was the second card I was approved for on my rebuild journey. I got the offer through the Experian App.

Message 3 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great OP, enjoy Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 14
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval and Welcome to the Garden!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 14
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Credit Karma preapprovals don't mean anything...

Of course your going to get a HP or more for a Credit app...

Theres even no SCT cards these days....

Apply for credit... almost always its an HP.... even with a preapproval...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news..

but congrats on getting this card with no AF...

-J

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval !!!!!

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all for your feedback! Ollo pulled my Transunion report.
Message 8 of 14
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have this card as well. It was one of my second major cards after BK two years and during my rebuild. I started with an $800 limit, now i'm up to $3700. I have no complaints about this card. Be good to it and it'll be good to you. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.