Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ollo rewards approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ollo rewards approval

Was thinking of gardening for at least 6 months after getting my last card in August since my rebuilding started last December, well I started getting itchy fingers from getting a pre approval from Experian an took it. Got a 300 sl limit which is my smallest limit, oh well I hope it grows.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ollo rewards approval

Congrats on your approval! 

I don’t know about the growth rate with Ollo, but as your profile ages and you garden a bit, your new approvals will be bigger. 

Message 2 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your approvalSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval but are you sure it was worth the HP? It has an annual fee too, no?

AU

Message 4 of 9
excop01
Regular Contributor

Give them 5 months on times. you ll see it grow kind of nicely. I went from 800 to 

2300 on my fifth month. 

Message 5 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

$300 SL.  No where to go but up !!!!

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It has no  Annual fee 24 percent annual fee, also 2 points back on groceries, gas and drug stores that's a good reason to get it.

Message 7 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Was thinking of gardening for at least 6 months after getting my last card in August since my rebuilding started last December, well I started getting itchy fingers from getting a pre approval from Experian an took it. Got a 300 sl limit which is my smallest limit, oh well I hope it grows.

Sorry, but when you have Navy already stop looking at your recommendations from the credit monitoring... this card you do not need and if it has AF, you need to close it now!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

This card doesn't have an annual fee and is 2 points on cash back, so yeah applying for it is not a big deal for me. I personally don't care about getting into all these flashy or fancy cards everything brags about getting, I'll keep it simple.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.