Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omg!!! Venture Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Omg!!! Venture Approval

I applied on April 15 for some reason I believe it was after reading on here that there was success on approvals with bankruptcy showing in reports. I got the dreaded 7-10 day message and it took the whole 10 days for a decision.. I am 2 years out of chapter 7 dischargedin August 2016.. I am a current capital one customer started with $500 qs1 then approved for 2000 platinum received the credit steps and had a total limit of 6800.. I combined limits into the platinum and ditched the annual fee on the qs1and just recently upgraded to the Qs.. I don’t know the limit yet but automated service said application was approved.. I am absolutely amazed on this approval.. this site has helped me in my journey so much... not exactly what my scores are at this time but discover had me at 673
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Omg!!! Venture Approval

What's in your wallet?

Congrats on your approval.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

You can call and ask what the limit is no?

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I was discharged I went a little crazy with the comenity store cards vs, Overstock, GameStop home shopping,the lowest limit is 750.. I paid them and now they’re in my sock drawer..
Quicksilver-6800
Discover-1500
Credit One- 1200
Walmart-3000
Home Depot- 2000
Kohls- 750
Message 4 of 9
kiea
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations.  You give me hope.  I plan on applying next year so I'm happy to see someone who is 2 years post bankruptcy get approved.

Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 5 of 9
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!  

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all.. So I just called for my credit limit and the rep said I was approved for $10,000... I am speechless..
Message 8 of 9
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Wow, congrats! That is huge.

Robot Very Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.