Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omg!!!!😊

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Omg!!!!😊

My NFCU Nrewards account is about 18 months old. They have been more than generous with my spending limits. I started with 2500 limit and gradually got up to 10k by self requested cli's roughly every 3 months or so. I haven't initiated one in a while because after 10k I noticed they weren't as "friendly". I will also add that I s/p BK7 d/c' d in 12/15. So all these approvals were post bk. Today I decided to give a go at their love button and asked for the max...... Well what do you know??!! Instantly 20k!!! I can't believe it!! That is my highest limit in my LIFE! Even before bk! Still can't get a cli with Sam's Club though..... lol.
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Omg!!!!😊

Congratulations on your CLI! NFCU seems to turned their CLI spigot on for a lot of us. My experience with them is, show them responsible spending habits and they WILL reward you via CLI's. Since you broke on through to the $20k limit, wait a few months before you decide to pull the trigger on a new CC, that way you could come out with a generous SL on your new card. I would recommend you app for the Flagship card ( has a limit of $80k ).
Message 2 of 26
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations

Message 3 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sam's who? Smiley Wink

Crazy awesome on a 20k card only 18 months post discharge. Well done and enjoySmiley Wink
Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's Awesome !

Good job.....
Message 5 of 26
peghede
Valued Contributor

Forget sams club (aka Synchrony R.I.P) ,Congrats on navy.

Message 6 of 26
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My NFCU Nrewards account is about 18 months old. They have been more than generous with my spending limits. I started with 2500 limit and gradually got up to 10k by self requested cli's roughly every 3 months or so. I haven't initiated one in a while because after 10k I noticed they weren't as "friendly". I will also add that I s/p BK7 d/c' d in 12/15. So all these approvals were post bk. Today I decided to give a go at their love button and asked for the max...... Well what do you know??!! Instantly 20k!!! I can't believe it!! That is my highest limit in my LIFE! Even before bk! Still can't get a cli with Sam's Club though..... lol.

Congrats on your awesome CLI, New_beginning0715!!  You are doing a great job rebuilding after your BK.  Smiley Happy

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, I would product change to one of the other cards though!

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

What other card(s) do you recommend and why?
Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

CribDuchess, Thank you do much!
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.