Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Approved and One Declined

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

One Approved and One Declined

So I was approved for Sams MC for 3k with a 731 TU score is there a backdoor number to get my limit bumped up a little higher. So I bank with wells fargo and I applied for there College and Rewards and Secured Card and was declined with a 730 EQ score and decline reason was for too many inqs. I was actually kind of shocked even for the secured card. But does anyone know about how long I need or should wait to retry for Wells Fargo I have about 61 inqs on my EQ report.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: One Approved and One Declined

You might call UW tomorrow. You might have got turned down for secured if you applied for three of their cards in a very short span
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells FargHorn LeggHorn just denied me recently as well. Smiley Mad

I turned around and got a me AMEX-Hilton HHonors instead!!! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your nice Sams MC sl. Call credit solutions and you be able to bumb that baby up go 15k or more with your score. Best of luck and congrats again Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, definitely RECON with Credit Solution for Sam's MC.

I asked for 10K and they counter with 5K which I took.

Congrats and Enjoy the SAM's MC Rewards card approval!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.