Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One more score. DCU from 7.5K to 10K

tag
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

One more score. DCU from 7.5K to 10K

So this was a very successful app spree.   I just checked DCU and found that they raised my limit from 7.5K to 10K.   (I had asked for 15K).

I have one outstanding matter from this spree and that is my Penfed app.  In the past they declined me outright.  This time they want notarized ID docs before they will say yay or nay.   I didn't have a physical social security card so I had to go down to the SS office and order a new one.   It will take two weeks to get it.   So I guess my app sits in pending state until I receive and submit that.   (If they pull a new report on me they may decline due to all the other CLI's and the new Alliant 25K account).

So far this spree I've gotten the DCU CLI from 7.5K to 10K, the  Alliant cash back Visa for 25K, a CLI on BECU's checking LOC from 2.5K to 10K, and the Navy Federal CLI from 25K to 31.5K.    I closed my 10K Lowes and my 10K Care Credit.

I'm not posting these approvals to brag but rather to show others on here who have BK's or are considering filing for a BK that you can fully recover in just a few years.   My 5 year discharge date will be in November.   

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Re: One more score. DCU from 7.5K to 10K

Congrats!

Nobody posts to brag, just to help others. 🙂🙂

What, DCU card?

Message 2 of 5
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

It's just a basic Visa.  Do they offer multiple varieties?   

Message 3 of 5
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished wrote:

It's just a basic Visa.  Do they offer multiple varieties?   

@I don’t bank with them, after looking @ dcu.org in saw it could only be platinum (no rewards) or Rewards card.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on all Approval even when you had BK prior .. Good job

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.