cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Moderator

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000


@UncleB wrote:

Holy cow... this is fantasticscreamer.gif

 

You are definitely on Amex's good side!  Smiley Very Happy

 

Yet again showing us all how it's done... Smiley Wink

 

Image result for like a boss dog


Thank you @UncleB Smiley Tongue   I guess I don't mind testing the waters...sometimesSmiley Wink  I always love them "boss" memes!!   Which reminds me, I haven't seen @VoltronM and Leonardo in a while...

Message 51 of 81
Valued Contributor

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000

@FinStar, question for you on all this:

You’re closer to baller status than most on here, so I’m curious on your choice of Delta Plat instead of Reserve? I doubt the AF is all that much of a deal-killer, even though $450 just to have a card is significant ($450 is still $450). Is there a particular reason you opted for Plat over Reserve?


Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex





Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 52 of 81
Moderator

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000


@ImTheDevil wrote:
@FinStar, question for you on all this:

You’re closer to baller status than most on here, so I’m curious on your choice of Delta Plat instead of Reserve? I doubt the AF is all that much of a deal-killer, even though $450 just to have a card is significant ($450 is still $450). Is there a particular reason you opted for Plat over Reserve?

Hahaha I honestly don't consider myself baller status Smiley Very Happy, but a good question.

 

As far as my choices on those two? Well, from recalling some of the key points that @K-in-Boston had shared a while back, the reason the Delta Platinum was a better fit (at this point) than the Reserve was because I already have the Ameriprise Platinum ($550 AF) which essentially has the Global Lounge Collection and covers Delta Sky Club lounges, so it would seem like a bit of duplication of those benefits.  That said, I did consider the Reserve initially until I did some more analysis on its overall value and my present line up.  

 

Overall, I tend to pay a little over $4K (give or take) in AFs Smiley Embarassed  With Chase/JPM, Citi, AmEx, Barclays and Diners Club being the main fee drivers.  But, the perks, intangibles and ROI are definitely pretty good!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 53 of 81
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000

Boy you sure did do it again, LOL!! I seriously can't keep up!! Very nice job Fin Smiley Happy Congrats on some great approvals!

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 54 of 81
Moderator

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000


@pizza1 wrote:
Boy you sure did do it again, LOL!! I seriously can't keep up!! Very nice job Fin Smiley Happy Congrats on some great approvals!

I know right? Smiley Tongue  This one had been brewing for a while before I decided to pull the trigger.   Thanks @pizza1!! Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 81
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000

So, what did you get today? 

 

 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753


Message 56 of 81
Moderator

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000


@Remedios wrote:

So, what did you get today? 

 

 


How in the world did you know?  lol 😄  That predictable huh?   Well, I'll post it a bit later, BUT it's not an AmEx...nor the AR (which I'm still salivating about....)... you know new accounts, inquiries and all.  Soooo that one will have to wait, just like @UncleB said about the hair and all.   Wanna trade?   I mean if we're going all the way with kidneys and stuff: smileytongue:

Message 57 of 81
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000


@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

So, what did you get today? 

 

 


How in the world did you know?  lol 😄  That predictable huh?   Well, I'll post it a bit later, BUT it's not an AmEx...nor the AR (which I'm still salivating about....)... you know new accounts, inquiries and all.  Soooo that one will have to wait, just like @UncleB said about the hair and all.   Wanna trade?   I mean if we're going all the way with kidneys and stuff: smileytongue:


Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

 

Oh, you have to tell me now or i'll never sleep again and it wil be your fault 

I'll throw spleen in there for free to sweeten the deal 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753


Message 58 of 81
Moderator

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000


@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

So, what did you get today? 

 

 


How in the world did you know?  lol 😄  That predictable huh?   Well, I'll post it a bit later, BUT it's not an AmEx...nor the AR (which I'm still salivating about....)... you know new accounts, inquiries and all.  Soooo that one will have to wait, just like @UncleB said about the hair and all.   Wanna trade?   I mean if we're going all the way with kidneys and stuff: smileytongue:


Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

 

Oh, you have to tell me now or i'll never sleep again and it wil be your fault 

I'll throw spleen in there for free to sweeten the deal 


Oh don't worry it's coming, nothing special lol 😁  Right now I'm on my way to wash the little mod trucks cuz they're a bit filthy (you know threads and all) 😜

 

Oh, and it might happen sooner if you change your coding from Medical to "Travel"...and 'force' AmEx to go through, just this once.  Pretty please!   Poppa needs some seat upgrades! 😄

Message 59 of 81
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000


@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

So, what did you get today? 

 

 


How in the world did you know?  lol 😄  That predictable huh?   Well, I'll post it a bit later, BUT it's not an AmEx...nor the AR (which I'm still salivating about....)... you know new accounts, inquiries and all.  Soooo that one will have to wait, just like @UncleB said about the hair and all.   Wanna trade?   I mean if we're going all the way with kidneys and stuff: smileytongue:


Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

 

Oh, you have to tell me now or i'll never sleep again and it wil be your fault 

I'll throw spleen in there for free to sweeten the deal 


Oh don't worry it's coming, nothing special lol 😁  Right now I'm on my way to wash the little mod trucks cuz they're a bit filthy (you know threads and all) 😜

 

Oh, and it might happen sooner if you change your coding from Medical to "Travel"...and 'force' AmEx to go through, just this once.  Pretty please!   Poppa needs some seat upgrades! 😄


It's changed to travel, and  Amex is preferred payment method. Poppa gets what poppa asks for 😂

I conceded to all your demands. Just tell me! 

 

 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753


Message 60 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.