cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000

tag
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000

@FinStar wrote:

I'm a bit late posting these 2 AmEx approvals (also approved for SimplyCash® Plus Business), and since the 75K SUB for the Platinum Delta was just too good to pass up (I had to act before 7/2 or it would turn into a pumpkin!), so I figured I would try and see whether another revolver would stick plus being a GP wouldn't hurt.  Worse case scenario, if denied, it would've indicated that I had reached the max.  My apologies if my approvals caused some CLDs somewhere for anyone!   Needless to say, I was definitely surprised on both being approved (over a week apart).

A big shout out to @K-in-Boston who provided some great info on this card (I might need a refresher) given that I've been with Oneworld and Star Alliance for a bit.  So, the 'darkside" did me in.  FWIW, my garden stint lasted about 2.5 months (yes I know, bad bad FinStar lol), but I'm in the same [non-garden] league as @CreditCuriosity Smiley Tongue j/k. 

AmEx Platinum Delta PreApvd.jpg

AmEx Platinum Delta Verification.jpg

AmEx Platinum Delta Approval.jpg

Platinum DELTA Dashboard.jpg

So, THAT's where my 3x CLI went!  LOL  Congrats on that shiny new card and a rockin' SL!

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 11 of 81
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000

Congrats @FinStar, two very nice approvals.. It appears Amex does heart you Smiley Happy..  A good DP and two solid approvals.  8 revolvers total, wow.  How long does your relationship go back with Amex btw?  Think this is the first DP on this forum of 8 revolvers lol.  I think for most it still sticks at 5, but if UW is comfy with you then the sky is the limit which appears to be your case Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 81
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

Congrats...you almost want to make me leave the garden lol.

The companion pass doesn't start until 1 year from approval, correct?

Message 13 of 81
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Congrats @Finstar The actual limit is 10 revolvers with Amex once your cross the line and become exceptional borrower that is … yes the term exists in lending world but its all internal you wont read anything about it out in the open.my 8th revolvers was Gold delta skymiles (Bizz) few months ago you are doing great just 2 more to go Finny Smiley Wink

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 14 of 81
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats!  This is huge!  Again, another datapoint to confirm that there is no limit as long as underwriting is comfortable with you.  Welcome to SkyTeam and thank you being a valuable Delta SkyMiles Member.  Smiley Wink

If you need to know anything about maximizing earnings, status strategies, etc. you know where to find me.

K, just wondering, are the UW's more comfortable with applicant if they wear Blue, Gold, or Green clothing? If you say Grey or Silver, i promise you there will be @RicHowe to paySmiley Wink

Message 15 of 81
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Congratulations @FinStar! I'm only at 5 total cards with AMEX (2 Charge/3 Revolver). I have to catch up with you and @Mahraja

Message 16 of 81
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats!

And Gardening 2.5 mos is a record with some of us, so don't stress it Smiley Wink

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 17 of 81
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Jnbmom wrote:
Wowsers congratsSmiley Happy)))))

Ok when am I doing those closets lol???

Thanks @Jnbmom!!   Soon, we'll do that soon lol Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 81
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@tbque wrote:
Congrats!

Thanks @tbque 😁

Message 19 of 81
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CAS2019 wrote:

Oh, my!  Congratulations!  You crushed it!  

Thank you @CAS2019

Message 20 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.