cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000

@FicoGuy2019 wrote:

Congrats...you almost want to make me leave the garden lol.

The companion pass doesn't start until 1 year from approval, correct?

Thanks @FicoGuy2019.   No, don't leave the garden lol 😁

I believe the companion pass is earned after the 1st year. 

Message 31 of 81
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Oops I did it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Platinum Delta SkyMiles® American Express (8th revolver) $20,000

@Mahraja wrote:

Congrats @Finstar The actual limit is 10 revolvers with Amex once your cross the line and become exceptional borrower that is … yes the term exists in lending world but its all internal you wont read anything about it out in the open.my 8th revolvers was Gold delta skymiles (Bizz) few months ago you are doing great just 2 more to go Finny Smiley Wink

You say 10!?  I say YES!  Smiley Very Happy  Ok, thank you @Mahraja plus good to know.  I think I can be ok with 10 😁  One more to go (maybe around Fall). 

Message 32 of 81
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@RicHowe wrote:

Congratulations @FinStar! I'm only at 5 total cards with AMEX (2 Charge/3 Revolver). I have to catch up with you and @Mahraja

Thanks @RicHowe.  I figured you'd be around the same number of cards!  Btw, this is just revolvers as I still have 6 charge cards that include my very first one from them, the Green Card (even though it's not as popular on the boards - just nostalgia + they waive the AF every once in a while) and my unicorn, the ZYNC.

Speaking of which, any updates on the potential refresh for the Green Card? 

Message 33 of 81
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@calyx wrote:

Congrats!

And Gardening 2.5 mos is a record with some of us, so don't stress it Smiley Wink

Thank you @calyx.  Ok, so I'll settle for 2.5 then 😁👍   The most I've done is 8 or 9 months...in a prior life lol 

Message 34 of 81
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar   I dont know how I missed this thread but congrats on your 100th Amex Smiley LOL

This calls for some serious IHOPing. 

Nothing to see here lol Smiley Very Happy  Thank you @Remedios!!   The new CC count is 15 Heart, but will be reduced by 3 soon 👍

Yup you've hooked me up with @Jnbmom and @pinkandgrey, cuz you know CC housecleaning requires 2 assistants around these parts Smiley Very Happy

Message 35 of 81
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 36 of 81
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar   I dont know how I missed this thread but congrats on your 100th Amex Smiley LOL

This calls for some serious IHOPing. 

Nothing to see here lol Smiley Very Happy  Thank you @Remedios!!   The new CC count is 15 Heart, but will be reduced by 3 soon 👍

Yup you've hooked me up with @Jnbmom and @pinkandgrey, cuz you know CC housecleaning requires 2 assistants around these parts Smiley Very Happy

I think I found a song for your next Amex 

Message 37 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lmao @FinStar I hope so. I have yet to get a 3x but I’m hoping good behavior with my 4 revolvers and my Gold will get them to throw me a bone next time Smiley Happy
Message 38 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios, now we know why you don’t carry Amex - Fin has hogged them all for himself!
Message 39 of 81
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Huge approval!! Now let’s get to work on what to close..... lol enjoy your fancy new card!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 40 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.