Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over the freaking moon!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Over the freaking moon!

I don't always get excited but after my "offer" earlier today from Citi (my first offer ever) I decided to try the pre-approval through Discover and got approved for $5.5k (ugh low) but I got my foot in. Some of you may also know that I previously had a beef with Amex after they greylisted me for not providing them a 4506-T on application. Well having burned through an inq I figured what the hay and applied for the EDP 20k point offer due to the low spend requirement came back approved only for $1k.... I will be patient with her and let her grow. Also picked up the Green Charge for 25k points. I am over the moon rn, this is my best day in credit since my first credit card at 18. I will post some stats below. 

PS: Amex had a system issue where they couldn't instant issue the EDP card number so they are giving me a $60 statement credit?!

Scores range from 701-720 held down by 80+ inqs and tons of new accounts. Yes I am bonus chaser, but recently I am thinking more long term. My oldest account just turned 2 years + 1 month with AAoA being 13 months.

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 12.19.10 AM.png

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Over the freaking moon!

Wow Congrats!

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats fellow bonus chaser.

How long has it been since you were “grey listed.”
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
Congrats fellow bonus chaser.

How long has it been since you were “grey listed.”

About 2 years. I'll definetly be more careful with Amex in the future. 

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

tydawg nice going ... you shot for the three moons this month! Grats ... now as to your cards USAA Civil Air Patrol and the USAA ROA Amex ... awesome cards! Used to hang at an airport just hoping to catch a ride with someone from the Civil Air Patrol and it was great Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 9
theBeardedNerd
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Currently in My Wallet:

Auto Loan:

Future Credit Cards:

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats there! $60 is well worth the wait Smiley Happy 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't joke with AMEX. Using them for business credit card very heavy and am really afraid get closer and be more personal. They don't play games

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

I don't joke with AMEX. Using them for business credit card very heavy and am really afraid get closer and be more personal. They don't play games

No they don't and I refuse to comply with their absurd requests! It certainly surprised me when they let me back in. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.