Did you mean: 

Overstock $2,000 CLI SP

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: iumRe: Overstock $2,000 CLI SP

@nuohlac wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Premium good limit for Overstock. How long have you had them? Might be a useful DP

Congratulations!

@CreditMagic7 I opened my Overstock account on December 12, 2017, with a SL of $3,800. I hope this helps. Any time you would like to know more please feel free to ask.

Much appreciated. I had this card what seems like eons ago when first building a profile and the CLI's then seemed regular and it growed. Whether some prefer it for padding or others for it's variety of good deals Overstock is a easy peasy account to acquire through the SCT. I asked how long since i closed mine roughly within 2 years but even then it swelled to a pretty nice limit.

Message 11 of 14
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Re: iumRe: Overstock $2,000 CLI SP

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Premium good limit for Overstock. How long have you had them? Might be a useful DP

Congratulations!

@CreditMagic7 I opened my Overstock account on December 12, 2017, with a SL of $3,800. I hope this helps. Any time you would like to know more please feel free to ask.

Much appreciated. I had this card what seems like eons ago when first building a profile and the CLI's then seemed regular and it growed. Whether some prefer it for padding or others for it's variety of good deals Overstock is a easy peasy account to acquire through the SCT. I asked how long since i closed mine roughly within 2 years but even then it swelled to a pretty nice limit.

@CreditMagic7 Agreed, I am always buying something from them. 

Message 12 of 14
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Overstock $2,000 CLI SP

Just WOW!!!!

You are doing things right @nuohlac !!!!

Thanks so much for sharing all about it!!!

Enjoy,

Cheers

Message 13 of 14
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Overstock $2,000 CLI SP

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.