Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock $800 CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Overstock $800 CLI

@Anonymous that seems to be what most do. Whether or not it's ideal, I don't know. I waited an extra month after my 91/3 Platinum CLI before apping for cR but that was because in between those two moves, my last derog fell off my TU report and I was able to app with a 100% clean TU. 

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous that seems to be what most do. Whether or not it's ideal, I don't know. I waited an extra month after my 91/3 Platinum CLI before apping for cR but that was because in between those two moves, my last derog fell off my TU report and I was able to app with a 100% clean TU. 

Thank you that. Yes. My 91/3 w NFCU will be coming at just about my 1 yr OpenSky anniversary and if I wait til the EOM my 3 JAN acquisitions will all ripen to 6 months. Might be a tad better. 

You reference my NFCU Internal Score. Other than what I found in this thread https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Navy-Federal-Internal-Score/td-p/5447587 which seems to equate it NFCU's our reading of our CS, what are you meaning about what behavior they want with us, please? 

I have a modest but it's there savings account. nRewards where I run a lot through there and PIF. SSL 13 month. (I'll likely have enough for a 60 month and will switch to that shortly. I have a DD to them. Is it number of accounts with them? Which ones? Is there a preference hierarchy you know if? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would think you've already got the behavior. I simply mean what I had heard from others - time spent as a member, availing yourself of products like CCs and loans, and having direct deposit/banking activity. You have all of that already, so I can't imagine you'd need to do anything else on the banking-relationship front.

Message 24 of 25
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous 

Enjoy the 'Thrilled By Every Little Thing Phase'... every little bit of it!

Congratulations on your Overstock limit increase!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.