Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock CLI on online registration

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Overstock CLI on online registration

So I got the overstock card with the SCT 5 months ago. I try once a month for cli and keep getting the 7-10 day message and in the mail it tells me the card is too new. What the heck?!
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it your first Comenity card? If so you need to wait I think 6 maybe 9 mo. This worked for me because I have had multiple Comenity cards.
Message 22 of 27
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So I got the overstock card with the SCT 5 months ago. I try once a month for cli and keep getting the 7-10 day message and in the mail it tells me the card is too new. What the heck?!

What CR are they softing? Score may need to go up a bit.

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did the SCT with Overstock and got a HUGE credit limit... $250 lol. I guess I'll just try for a CLI in a few months, that's sort of an insulting low limit.

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. 

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@They started me off @ 4800...I am good

That was my starting limit. I worked it up to 6.4k before I stopped, all SP.

That's what I did with my JCrew card. I stopped once I reached $8,000.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I did the SCT with Overstock and got a HUGE credit limit... $250 lol. I guess I'll just try for a CLI in a few months, that's sort of an insulting low limit.

Mine started off very low too. Now it's up to $1200.  

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.