Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock CLI

tag
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Overstock CLI

Had my last increase in Oct I believe, was going to call in early December, but toally forgot.

Called last week and got another $1500 bringing the card up to $5,150

Tried calling RoboLady a second time, but was denied.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Overstock CLI

Good for you.  Back in 2014 Overstock started me out at $4,000.  Felt like a real gift.  Over 2 years, I bought so many unneeded things that my utility room began to look like a popup store.  It was the enticing money off the next purchase that kept me coming back.

I just had to get rid of that card.  If I go through my other two new, unopened shower curtains I will return to Overstock to buy a new one.  They do sell quality stuff.

Message 2 of 7
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

See, for me, I have the opposite problem. I think everything there is super expensive and price it against amazon and such and it's so much more.

I did just buy a couple of sets of sheets since they keep giving me good increases.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats,  I've canceled about all my Comenity cards..  Kay's will be the next and last to go.  I want all bank cards now. I will only keep Lowes, Wal-mart, Amazon, and Paypal.  

Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats KidSmiley Happy Sheets are nice, lolSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 6 of 7
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.