Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock CLI

tag
Starting_Over2013
Regular Contributor

Overstock CLI

I wanted to share my experience with Comentity Overstock. I started out with a $4k limit in November 2014 and hit the luv button every 3 months or so, receiving $200 to $400 each time. However, yesterday when I made my quarterly cli request, I received a $2k bump! I was very surprised, as I have never received that much of an increase on a Comenity store card! My Husband also received a $2k bump, so I'm wondering if something has changed? 

Current Scores: EX 780, EQ 779, TU 782
Starting Scores Aug 2013: EX 650, EQ 649, TU 596

Goal: 800 across the board!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Overstock CLI

Congrats, sure has changed. They're gearing up for the holidaysSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, I believe AJ may be right. Dv
Message 3 of 12
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

I also agree with AJC because the same thing happened to me this morning. This seems to be the season for $2K CLIs for Overstock and Wayfair.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 4 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

They gotta compete with Amazon some how so now might be a great time for anyone looking to app overstockSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 12
Starting_Over2013
Regular Contributor

I think you're all probably right! Smiley Wink

Bizarro - you requested a cli on Wayfair as well? I haven't attempted that yet because I read several times that it was a hard pull. Is that true?

Current Scores: EX 780, EQ 779, TU 782
Starting Scores Aug 2013: EX 650, EQ 649, TU 596

Goal: 800 across the board!
Message 6 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats a decent bump for OS. Several of us here a few years back had OS, and once we hit a certain limit...that was ceiling, and we never got anymore. At least thats a usable limit! Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That happens and when it does it can be the start of even better chances with them moving forward.

I also had this card and for me it took a run through several different Comenity Store Cards until they finally warmed up enough where they approved for their bankcards which, at least for me, took almost 2 years before they gave in and now i wouldn't have it any other way and it was well worth the wait IMO.

Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 12
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Nice. Congrats!!

My OS card sits at $350, its initial SL, after having it for 5 months now.

And they wonder why I never use it 😊
Message 9 of 12
601flyguy
Established Contributor

Lol ive never used mine, cant find anything worth buying. I highly suggest sending them $1 to show account activity before requesting. That's what's been working for me.
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.