Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock....Finally

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overstock....Finally

Didnt think I was ever going to get the pop up but when I least expected it..BAM. Small limit but you have to start somewhere. Just thought I would share some good news.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Curious0ne
New Contributor

Re: Overstock....Finally

Congrats on your new account! It may start small but in time will grow nicely.

Message 2 of 13
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new card!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 13
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! I love Overstock! I get a lot of use out of that card! It will grow fast!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank You everyone, I almost gave up on it.

Message 5 of 13
AutoBot
Established Contributor

You can request a CLI with Overstock every 31 days. I have gotten +$200 each time.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome. Congrats 

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got mine 2 weeks ago using the SCT of course. I immediately pressed the luv button and got an increase. This is the second card I have. I had an old cap one platinum with a $2250 limit that I'm paying off and I want the Amex BCP in August. I wanted to increase my avail credit in hopes that Amex doesn't give me a tiny limit. I'm happy that I'm right on track. Good luck in your journey!
Message 8 of 13
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AutoBot wrote:

You can request a CLI with Overstock every 31 days. I have gotten +$200 each time.

Be careful about calling in and making big requests for credit line increases. I called and had mine increased to 4500.00 they told me it was a soft pull 2 separate times. Guess what 😀 It's not. They pulled my EQ report resulting in yet another inquiry. The good news is it was approved. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.