cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock Mastercard (FNBO) graduates on schedule!

tag
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Overstock Mastercard (FNBO) graduates on schedule!

Opened this card last October with $800 deposit and at 7 months they bumped me to $1050 with no additional deposit required.

Noticed a HP on EX August 15 and received my refund check today!

So I have NRA VISA, Best Western MC, and Overstock MC with FNBO.000008_001.pdf.jpg

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Overstock Mastercard (FNBO) graduates on schedule!

Nice job laboy! Congrats on getting it unsecured!!
Message 2 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

FNBO is been really super. Now you just need to (i think) run up to 4 months or so history with this and place a request for SP CLI when it becomes eligible.

Just be sure to confirm with the Credit Department it will be a SP first. I was a few weeks early on one of mine and was told it would be a HP if i went ahead that day. Couple of weeks later a nice SP CLI was approved.

It's on a timed schedule with them but they are great with customer service and will let you know up front.

Message 3 of 7
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congrats!

FNBO is been really super. Now you just need to (i think) run up to 4 months or so history with this and place a request for SP CLI when it becomes eligible.

Just be sure to confirm with the Credit Department it will be a SP first. I was a few weeks early on one of mine and was told it would be a HP if i went ahead that day. Couple of weeks later a nice SP CLI was approved.

It's on a timed schedule with them but they are great with customer service and will let you know up front.

Thanks....will do!!

Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

GratsSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Nice job laboy! Congrats on getting it unsecured!!

Thank you!

Message 6 of 7
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
GratsSmiley Happy

Thanks!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.