Overstock and Wayfair CLIs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overstock and Wayfair CLIs

I opened both in early September and hit the luv button today:
Overstock 1500 sl to 3000
Wayfair 800 sl to 2000
Scores in 670-680 range at approval. 640-650 today.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Overstock and Wayfair CLIs

Comenity has been quite generous lately, especially on a few of their cards.

Ostock, Wayfair, William Sonoma, and a few others ive seen people post about have been growing massively this last couple of weeks

Mine doubled or tripled since this time last month, each of the three i mentioned are now in 2500 CL territory more or less

Some of their others havent moved much though.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

You might actually be able to get another one with each of them too, for the same amount.  I just opened my Wayfair/HSN/Overstock this month and Overstock is the only card I've actually received so far.  I've called the robo lady and gotten 2 on each.  Saw a few posts mention they got more than 2 this month on a card, so I got greedy and went for a third but she shot me down.

Wayfair/Overstock @ $1000 > $2600 and HSN $800 > $2400.  All $800 x 2 increases.

Message 3 of 5
steelholder
Regular Contributor

Congrats! How long are you guys waiting in between cli requests?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@steelholder wrote:

Congrats! How long are you guys waiting in between cli requests?

Like I said, I saw people stating they got upwards of 9 on certain cards in the same day.  Most I was able to do with mine was 2 with in a few minutes on my Wayfair.  HSN and OS I did 2 with in a few days, probably could have done back to back as well on those, but didn't think I could.  And with 2 of those, that's before even receiving the card.  OS I got 1 before I got it and then 1 soon as I got it.  I personally couldn't get more than 2 on any and kind of regret trying to and kind of regret going for the 2nd on them, but oh well.  Seems 1 every statement is the safe bet.  How ever does seem like there has been an influx on the boards of people getting more than 1 recently or abnormally large ones, likely because of the holidays.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.