cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock shopping cart trick

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

Re: Overstock shopping cart trick

Still no hard pull.
Message 11 of 18
Regular Contributor

Congrats that’s great. Even if you wind up getting a HP it’s still a great card to have and the limit should grow with you very quickly. Within 6 months you could potentially have a 10-15k limit which is a nice padding.
Congrats again!

Amex Hilton Honors Ascend
Cap 1 Venture one WMC
Lowe’s
Sam’s Club
Amazon Prime
BBVA Clearpoints
Citi + Rewards
USAA Amex
Delta Platinum
Home Depot
Message 12 of 18
Established Contributor

@SteveB2112 wrote:
Still no hard pull.

@SteveB2112

Did this HP ever show up?

050719:     
081719:     

A regretful expert. I have repaired before, I will repair again. My current goal is 670 FICO08 across the board by November 2019.
Message 13 of 18
Established Member

There was no hard pull.
Message 14 of 18
Established Contributor

@SteveB2112 wrote:
There was no hard pull.

Do you recall if you entered "Last 4" or "Full" SSN?

050719:     
081719:     

A regretful expert. I have repaired before, I will repair again. My current goal is 670 FICO08 across the board by November 2019.
Message 15 of 18
Established Contributor

That's awesome!!! Congrats on the approval and nice SL...   Smiley Happy

Current myFICO 3-Bureau FICO Score 8, FICO Score 9 and VantageScore 3.0 data points:

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 16 of 18
Established Member

I wish I had thought of that but I honestly don't recall.
Message 17 of 18
Valued Contributor

@BallBounces wrote:

Do you recall if you entered "Last 4" or "Full" SSN?

Have you tried for a pop-up and gotten one?  You can go to the application and see what it asks for (whole ss or partial ss#).  I wouldn't feel comfortable giving the whole ss# unless you can afford 1 hp and it not bother you.  If you see it asks for just the last four I think you'll be okay.  How are your TU and EQ scores? Can you afford 1 hp on one or the other?  Also, do you have a lot of recent credit?  If so, you may wanna wait for another 6 or so months just to ice the reports and avoid AA.  Have you been looking at all the Comenity cards they offer and found one you really, really like and it would benefit you?  If so, you can try to get it to pop-up and see what the offer is....just don't click on accept or decline, you can close your browser on it and it will be there later when you log back in.

Starting Score: 579
Current Score: 744, 738, 711
Goal Score: 850 x 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Rebuild Oct. 2018
"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"

Synovus Tloc 75k/Savor 5.5k/Venture-3.5kAU/DiscoCB 5.5k/DiscoChrome 2k/Sportsman's Guide Visa 3k-AU/GoodSam's Visa 5k/Lowe's Pro 2.5k & Lowe's Advantage 30k-AU/Home Depot 10k-AU/Spark 2k-AU/Staples 1k/ Amazon Net 55 7.9k
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.