Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCM 5% Cash MC ---- $15,000!!!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

PCM 5% Cash MC ---- $15,000!!!

So this was the sun, the stars and the moon all aligning! 

Been in the garden for about 6 months now. I did toss my name in the ring for the AOD 3% beast but was denied due to DTI. Considering I already had a HP, decided to go on the hunt and I came back with a nice trophy. With this one added to the lineup, I think I might actually be able to garden a bit more Smiley Tongue

This card and its structure have been around a good while, and looking ahead it'll probably be around for a while more Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 7.06.42 PM.png

PCM Credit Union Platinum Rewards MC

• $15,000 SL
  • APR: 9.88% (only APR offered, and its pretty solid)
  • SUB: $0
  • Rewards: 5% cash back on anything up to $1,000 per month (ohh the options!!)
  • AF: $49, or with direct deposit it's waived -- assuming its maximized annually I'd still net $551 cash after the AF is paid
  • New Accts < 6Mo = 1; <12Mo = 9
  • TU Inquiries < 6Mo = 2; <12Mo = 6
  • CRA: TU, not sure which version. I'll udpate when I get the letter (my scores are F8 773, F9 791)
  • Total Limits now $708,500
  • Not averse to "excessive available credit" or recently opened accounts
  • App: Applied online Monday night and it went for manual review. Got an email from the LO today saying "You've been Approved!"

Looks like they viewed by DTI very differently than AOD, and the number of new accounts in the last year (although they are now 6months+) didn't even make them blink. The question now is...where do I put it in my signature?? It's a yellow-ish card and not sure where it should be Smiley LOL First World Problems right lol 

Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: PCM 5% Cash MC ---- $15,000!!!

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new People Caring More Platinum Rewards MC approval!

Message 3 of 67
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

Congrats @credit_is_crack I think you're the second person to be approved for this from myfico.

Message 4 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_is_crack Super Congrats on your PCM 5% Cash MC $15,000 approval!!! Smiley Very Happy

This approval is proof that when one door closes, another one opens.

Good for you. Thanks so much for sharing!!! Smiley Very Happy

P.S. Quick question: Are they still geofenced, or have they opened to out of state members???

Message 5 of 67
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 6 of 67
Gmood1
Super Contributor

That's awesome @credit_is_crack !!!

When you got the news.I know you were doing that dance.😂

Get it get it crack man!

Message 7 of 67
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks @AllZero and @Anonymous!

@issac2x, Thanks! I don't see this one often but its a golden ticket!! 

Thanks @Anonymous and I agree! The credit kings blessed me today! They are still very geofenced, but membership is open to immediate family members, no matter what state they live in -- I live in SC. I have a family member who has membership there and they were my sponsor. I didn't even know until I mentioned "I saw this card online at this tiny little CU" and we started chatting. Who knew?! 

@M_Smart007  -- You Know It!! 

Message 8 of 67
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@credit_is_crack 

CongratsSmiley Happy  Never heard of them. Geofenced I take it?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 9 of 67
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks @Gmood1 -- you know I was doing it double time!! Had an extra dose with this one Smiley LOLSmiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.