Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PENFED CLI Denial Overturned..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PENFED CLI Denial Overturned..

Requested an increase on my Platinum Rewards SIg on 5/11 and they turned it down so quick lmaooo..Like did you even think about it Smiley LOL 

Reason stated: MUST ESTABLISH 12 MONTH SATISFACTORY REPAYMENT HISTORY BEFORE ADDITIONAL UNSECURED CREDIT CAN BE CONSIDERED

Well sheesh my EQ is 40+ higher from when I opened it. Give a sista some love! Lol!!

So when I got my denial letter I typed up a little reconsideration letter and emailed it to them on 5/12. Rec'd my congratulations email on 5/15.

SL $11,500 to new limit of $15,000. I'll take a 3500 increase over a pointless inquiry any day. Back to the garden I go!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PENFED CLI Denial Overturned..

Very nice recon of the CLI..  Will be hitting them up at the year mark to hopefully get mine to 20k.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!!!!

I'll probably reach out again at the year mark in Nov. I'll be fine wtih it being at the $20K mark. 

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Well done!

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you!!!Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on that recon success.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 15
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the recon'd increase!

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done ladym! Congrats!

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Enjoy your new limit!  

Message 9 of 15
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.