Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PENFED Pathfinder Approval!!

tag
ryder32244
New Contributor

PENFED Pathfinder Approval!!

Great news, I was approved for 43k on my first Penfed card! I have had the account for about 6 months now, got denied early on. Decided to app today and got lucky, I think. I had to call to verify my address, but then got an approval!

Ill have to check who they pulled but Im sitting at about 660 EQ9 with 30 inquiries. Highest limit before this one was NFCU 10k for CLOC and 8K for NFCU AMEX. 

Thanks to this board I have gone from 1 starter card to go with my 526 score to 8 major cards in 2 years. 

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Re: PENFED Pathfinder Approval!!

Congrats that's a monster limit !!..... Did you have a card or relationship with them prior to that approval?
Message 2 of 23
ryder32244
New Contributor

@MrDFinance wrote:
Congrats that's a monster limit !!..... Did you have a card or relationship with them prior to that approval?

I had a checking account for about 6 months before I applied. When I applied originally 6 months ago I was denied a CC. 

Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!! monster SL !!!

Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats a huge SL with a 660 score, congrats!
Message 5 of 23
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

As already stated, MONSTER limit there!  I want your banker as my banker Smiley Happy.  Congrats on the approval and success!

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the huge SL.. Hoping they warm up to me as well once I hit the 6 month banking relationship with them. 

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! ryder on your excellent SL.

To what do you attribute the radically different result? ie, What else has changed besides 1/2 a year on the calendar?

Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! That's HUGE!

Message 9 of 23
ryder32244
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! ryder on your excellent SL.

To what do you attribute the radically different result? ie, What else has changed besides 1/2 a year on the calendar?

I had one baddie int he beginning that got removed. It was for $200 on a gym membership. Also had one or two lates fall off. Other than that I think my AAoA went up along with my higher credit lines. 

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.