Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PENFED SURVEY SUCCESS!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PENFED SURVEY SUCCESS!!!

I am SO HAPPY Y'ALL! So a little back story, PenFed denied me due to income (adult student back in nursing school). I sent a couple recon e-mails only to get back "call member services to see what we have for you." Tried to call and recon but was waiting on phone for awhile. I got my survery a day or so ago about my cc app so I said let me fill that bad boy out! Filled it out today, plead my case. And Bam! "Emily" calls me and says "sometimes the computer's don't get it right and this time I don't think they did. We missed it and I'm sorry. Let's see what we can get you approved for." At first she said lets go for the Promise, then asked about household income. She also let me know that I could include ALL househould income. I said, "You mean like a husband?" LOL. She said room mates, parents, siblings, etc. I said well heck that's over 100k! And she said "Oh well then I can definitely get your approved for the Platinum Signature Visa or whatever card you'd like." Approved for my lowest interest rate EVER. PenFed NextGen 707. I LOVE U PENFED! 

Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 7.11.04 PM.png

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PENFED SURVEY SUCCESS!!!

Wow fantastic, congrats on your success !!

Message 2 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice ... Congrats! Penfed is my favorite CU Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 31
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Looks familiar Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations on your new approval and apr!

Message 4 of 31
baller4life
Super Contributor

Awesome!!!!!!!
Message 5 of 31
ddemari
Super Contributor

congrats! penfed is very nice to work with! glad they worked with u! nice approval! 

Message 6 of 31
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Great job. The survey did not work for me but I am happy with my 5 k for now

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 7 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

congrats! penfed is very nice to work with! glad they worked with u! nice approval! 

They really are! I didn't believe what everone said but it's true. She thanked ME for calling HER back! Wow! 

Message 8 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you! Happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.