cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF Visa CLI!! From $500 to $5k at 45 days!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: PF Visa CLI!! From $500 to $5k at 45 days!

YES YES YES!!!

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the more than a little bump CLI after just 45 days! Have a feeling we'll see that go up again down the road as well. 

Message 12 of 24
padme
Established Contributor

Congrats on ur CLI, mine last week, Promise went from 2500 to 7500, i felt pretty good about that, but **bleep** 10x?

Message 13 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice increase Pizza! Makes my 500 look like a promise ring compared to your engagemwnt oneSmiley Wink
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

So, being the impatient person I am, I just had to try for the CLI before the 90 days was up lol! Worse case scenario was decline , best case was maybe $500 extra. I was NOT expecting a CLI to $5k though!! Talk about ecstatic!!😊

Anyway, time line-

10/3/16- approved on recon,  Promise Visa$500

12/15/16- CLI to $5k!! (I can live with that! Lol) 

IMG_6945.JPG

Congratulations on your CLI. Gives me a lil hope when I make the same attempt at 45 days. My Equifax score is nowhere near yours, but the worst that can happen is a denial. Also, what were your spending patterns? You carry a balance or PIF? I was given a $1,000 SCL on a recon. Enjoy your new CL!

Message 15 of 24
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

So, being the impatient person I am, I just had to try for the CLI before the 90 days was up lol! Worse case scenario was decline , best case was maybe $500 extra. I was NOT expecting a CLI to $5k though!! Talk about ecstatic!!😊

Anyway, time line-

10/3/16- approved on recon,  Promise Visa$500

12/15/16- CLI to $5k!! (I can live with that! Lol) 

IMG_6945.JPG

Congratulations on your CLI. Gives me a lil hope when I make the same attempt at 45 days. My Equifax score is nowhere near yours, but the worst that can happen is a denial. Also, what were your spending patterns? You carry a balance or PIF? I was given a $1,000 SCL on a recon. Enjoy your new CL!

Hi, and thank you!

I put roughly a little over $200 on it, and PIF before the statement cut.  Did that twice, and put about 5-8 swipes on it. Nothing crazy...Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 24
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Again, thank you everyone for the kind words, and support. Appreciate it Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

You wanted in with Penfed so badly, and then it happened.  But, now you go from $500 to $5K in less than two months? Everything good is falling your way - and I'm so dang happy for you! Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 24
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I always love it when good things happen for good people!  Smiley Very Happy

Once again, huge congrats!   screamer.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Message 19 of 24
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

I always love it when good things happen for good people!  Smiley Very Happy

Once again, huge congrats!   screamer.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Aww, thank you Uncle B!! Appreciate that so much Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.