Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFed & Citi Costco (w BK13)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFed & Citi Costco (w BK13)

About 3 days ago (I think) someone posted approval for the CCosto Anywhere. I debated for a whole 15 minutes and then I pulled the trigger...

Baaam! 9K approval...DP's= Ex-721, 13% Util, AAoA 5.3,CH13 (6.5 years ago, Very close for EE - I can almost taste it!)

BTW  - Thanks to the OP who told us about Citi - Good call!

Rewind back to Monday, I joint PenFed..did the $5, I applied for their Gold Card......They pulled (like usual & just like you all predicted) 

EQ-752, 13% Util, AAoA 5 .....Approved for ......1K (What???) I was surprised but not really given they iffyness feedback on F'ers postings.

They said due to BK13 & balance carrying on cards (mind you I'm carrying about 1 to 2% on about 3 cards)

I talked to CS, they said to send email and ask for a Recon. I did on Tuesday - They responded Friday and said NG. Again BK.

It's interesting how one Lender will provide plenty of opportunity and another one will wear PeeWee Herman tight pants! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: PFed & Citi Costco (w BK13)

Congratulations on your approvals!

Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero -Thanks.....

sorry for all the mispelling!..I always catch them after I posted them (ha-ha)

Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

... approval for the CCosto Anywhere. 9K approval

...  PenFed ... Approved for 1K

Congrats! on the nice Citi approval Smiley Happy & Penfed ... well ... at least you're in with them. Look at the bright side, now it's just a matter of time until you get some of those famous "Penfed Offers" Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@James_A  - Agreed, looking forward to it. Smiley Happy

Thanks

Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals! Sorry about PenFed but at least it wasn’t a denial like so many of us got 😂
Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! on the nice Citi approval Smiley Happy & Penfed ... well ... at least you're in with them. Look at the bright side, now it's just a matter of time until you get some of those famous "Penfed Offers" Smiley LOL

What offers? OP joined dirty. PenFed is infamous for not giving those to people who join dirty for a LONG time. 

Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@ a matter of time until you get some of those famous "Penfed Offers" Smiley LOL

What offers? OP joined dirty. PenFed is infamous for not giving those to people who join dirty for a LONG time. 

Oh Great - Now you Tell me, Gonna place that CC on the SD!

Message 8 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wouldn't a "LONG time" fall under the category "matter of time"? Smiley Wink 

Message 9 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

..  PenFed ... Approved for 1K

Wouldn't a "LONG time" fall under the category "matter of time"? Smiley Wink 

Whether is secluded for a "Long Time" or Isolated in "Dark Matter".......I feel Dirty Smiley Embarassed

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.