PFed & Citi Costco (w BK13)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFed & Citi Costco (w BK13)

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ a matter of time until you get some of those famous "Penfed Offers" Smiley LOL

What offers? OP joined dirty. PenFed is infamous for not giving those to people who join dirty for a LONG time. 

Oh Great - Now you Tell me, Gonna place that CC on the SD!

I would actually use the card here and there  .. then when you become clean,

you might have a little history to build on for a CLI or a 2nd card. Just my .02 cents worth.

That's good advice right there, at least from my personal experience. About 21 months ago I joined dirty -- a couple of old small medical collection (< $100 total). They gave me a 2k SL when Navy was giving me 20k. A couple of tries at CLI = nada nothing, 'cept maybe a sneer. Smiley LOL

Yet about 6 months ago they started sending me $25,000 checks in the mail -- cash & go, keep any part of the $25,000 I want. And this week I was preapproved for an auto loan up to $50,000. 

Penfed still hates me. I think they're doing this other stuff to bait me into donating another HP to the Penfed Cemetary for Wayward HPs. Smiley LOL And I'm probably right. 

But I got offers. I joined "dirty." You can get offers too. It might a short time. It might be a long time. It might be in the afterlife (do make use of the aforementioned cemetary Smiley Wink). Who knows? 

Message 21 of 29
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous  bravo.gif

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Everyone and Happy Sunday (as best as it can be indoors).

I hear Ya Smart007, I will make use and take them on the BT offer but that's it probs. I'll play their game for the rest of the year and then once I take long deserved shower to become Clean again we'll see.Smiley Wink

AJC - I am greateful and more so to all of you women/men that contibute here and helped me thus far. I've come along way from the $300 secured card (which I still have just for memorabilia, I'm senti-mental that way Smiley Very Happy). I just vent and shared my DP's along the way with a bit of humor.

Hopefully PFed can be a bit Better to some of you who plan to App.Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new approvals!

Message 24 of 29
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 25 of 29
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats and keep hope alive OP!! 

I joined dirty as well. It took several years. But the offers finally did come in. Just keep using the card. Set it up on a recurring bill with autopay. And build payment history. 

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

Congrats and keep hope alive OP!! 

I joined dirty as well. It took several years. But the offers finally did come in. Just keep using the card. Set it up on a recurring bill with autopay. And build payment history. 

Thanks for the info - As long there is Hope...yeah maybe I'll throw the Disney+ on autopay.

Message 27 of 29
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on Citi !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 28 of 29
AnimatorProcrastinator
Regular Contributor

That's a great line for the costco card! Congrats on both of the approvals!

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.