Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC Cash Rewards Approved - 12.5k CL

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: PNC Cash Rewards Approved - 12.5k CL

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Title says it.. Flew in today into Orlando Florida  for my sisters wedding in  melbourne, FL... Saw PNC on corner so figured i would take one extra turn into bank.  I can't apply from Nashville as no branches so figured hey i am on a vacation for sisters wedding and mise well do one of my other hobbies picking up CC's..

So went and talked to banker and not an issue applying locally from out of state she put my application in and went pending. i was kinda surprised.  Probably due to living outside service area?  Anyways I said thanks and she said she would call when decision was made either way...

Anyways time to share and get ready for the rehearsal dinner tonight and get my mind off of credit cards!!

So got to hotel and settled in and of course called PNC UW dept..  They texted me a code and a few simple questions and said i would know in 24/48 hours.. 5 minutes later the banker called me and said I was approved.  Was kinda laughing as told her I called UW to get it over and done with.  

Anyways an EXP HP that makes 6 hp's on EXP in a year.. Time to put Experian  on ice for 6 months as it has taken a beating recently.  Will post online screen shot when i get online account access, but all here should know i usually post the screen shots.

Anyways approved for 12.5.k CL was expecting a bit more, but overall not to bad and believe they do sp cli's every 6 months?

Experian pulled and around 780ish..  I thought the Macy's Amex ended my year, but the bank next to my car was to much temptation especially when i cant get card living in TN.

Guessing it is a signature due to CL?  We shall see

LOL... I love it! "The bank next to my car was too much temptation..." LOL!  smiley-laughing021.gif

That's a great catch, and I would say a fantastic use of the opportunity as well!  Great job!  screamer.gif

I need to check them out... they have branches both by me in GA as well as by my family in AL so I have no excuse, LOL.  Now you have yet another reason to celebrate this weekend!  Smiley Very Happy

clap.gif

Message 21 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! 

Message 22 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Grats CCSmiley Happy. enjoySmiley Happy
Message 23 of 41
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats CC!! 🎉🎄🎉🎄🎉🎄

Message 24 of 41
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Title says it.. Flew in today into Orlando Florida  for my sisters wedding in  melbourne, FL... Saw PNC on corner so figured i would take one extra turn into bank.  I can't apply from Nashville as no branches so figured hey i am on a vacation for sisters wedding and mise well do one of my other hobbies picking up CC's..

So went and talked to banker and not an issue applying locally from out of state she put my application in and went pending. i was kinda surprised.  Probably due to living outside service area?  Anyways I said thanks and she said she would call when decision was made either way...

Anyways time to share and get ready for the rehearsal dinner tonight and get my mind off of credit cards!!

So got to hotel and settled in and of course called PNC UW dept..  They texted me a code and a few simple questions and said i would know in 24/48 hours.. 5 minutes later the banker called me and said I was approved.  Was kinda laughing as told her I called UW to get it over and done with.  

Anyways an EXP HP that makes 6 hp's on EXP in a year.. Time to put Experian  on ice for 6 months as it has taken a beating recently.  Will post online screen shot when i get online account access, but all here should know i usually post the screen shots.

Anyways approved for 12.5.k CL was expecting a bit more, but overall not to bad and believe they do sp cli's every 6 months?

Experian pulled and around 780ish..  I thought the Macy's Amex ended my year, but the bank next to my car was to much temptation especially when i cant get card living in TN.

LOL... I love it! "The bank next to my car was too much temptation..." LOL!  smiley-laughing021.gif

That's a great catch, and I would say a fantastic use of the opportunity as well!  Great job!  screamer.gif

I need to check them out... they have branches both by me in GA as well as by my family in AL so I have no excuse, LOL.  Now you have yet another reason to celebrate this weekend!  Smiley Very Happy

clap.gif

@UncleB You're right - you have no excuse Smiley LOL

(2/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 25 of 41
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 26 of 41
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Great Approval and SL congrats BAT ATTACK APPROVED
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 27 of 41
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats on a nice SL! yahoo.gif

I never knew walking into a branch overcame the geo restriction. I'll keep that in mind if work puts me in PNC territory thumbsup.gif

Message 28 of 41
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Well Done @CreditCuriosity .. congrats Smiley Wink

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 29 of 41
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!! You always tell great stories. 

Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.