Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC Cash Rewards CLI

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

PNC Cash Rewards CLI

Been approx 6 months since got card as approved DEC 27th for it.. started out at a decent but not huge 12.5k..  put a few hundred a month through it. Requested CLI today which was a SP just asked for income got a 5k sp cli to bring it to 17500.  I like PNC so far other than their very high APR's for people with excellent credit.  I know you dont carry balances etc, but still about principle to me.  So was happy was expecting either a 2500 increase or 5k increase and ended up with the higher one from DP's i read on a persons first CLI with them.

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 8.02.06 PM.png

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: PNC Cash Rewards CLI

Message 2 of 23
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 3 of 23
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats CC !!

I always thought PNC was a CLI HP.  I guess Im gonna have to check their cards again

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 23
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

😎 Cool SP Congrats!!!

Message 5 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Meanmchine wrote:

Congrats CC !!

I always thought PNC was a CLI HP.  I guess Im gonna have to check their cards again

Nah SP all 3 cra's are locked like normal unless I am going for a new card so certainly a SP.

Message 6 of 23
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats CC 👏 on the $5k SP CLI!!

Message 7 of 23
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice. It'll be 6 months for me as well on this card in a couple of weeks. Was supposed to be a replacement to my wife's nerf'd Uber card. Will be interesting to see if they'll approve a CLI since my wife only runs a couple hundred bucks a month through it.
Message 8 of 23
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Congrats. Dh has 2 of their cards and actually got an auto increase on one of them in January 😊

We will see what July brings 🙂I on the other hand they are not fond of and can't get an approval 😞

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOOM! Congrats on a great CLI!

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.