Valued Contributor

Re: PNC Cash Rewards CLI

Congratulations on your CLI!!! 

Message 11 of 23
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your PNC Cash Rewards CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 12 of 23
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I just got a SP $3K CLI on mine, so SP is normal AFAIK.

Interesting to hear about yours having a high APR also. Mine was the 5th card of 5 card spree, so I always assumed that was my sign to pump the brakes on apps. My PNC is my highest % card, besides the 29.99% Summit store card.
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 13 of 23
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

|  
Message 14 of 23
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity  Super Congrats on your PNC Cash Rewards CLI!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Been approx 6 months since got card as approved DEC 27th for it.. started out at a decent but not huge 12.5k..  put a few hundred a month through it. Requested CLI today which was a SP just asked for income got a 5k sp cli to bring it to 17500.  I like PNC so far other than their very high APR's for people with excellent credit.  I know you dont carry balances etc, but still about principle to me.  So was happy was expecting either a 2500 increase or 5k increase and ended up with the higher one from DP's i read on a persons first CLI with them.

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 8.02.06 PM.png

Hmm ... wonder if PNC sees it the same way? Maybe ... just maybe they have your number Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 23
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Is a good CLI out of PNC, grats on it Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 23
Cory88
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Been approx 6 months since got card as approved DEC 27th for it.. started out at a decent but not huge 12.5k..  put a few hundred a month through it. Requested CLI today which was a SP just asked for income got a 5k sp cli to bring it to 17500.  I like PNC so far other than their very high APR's for people with excellent credit.  I know you dont carry balances etc, but still about principle to me.  So was happy was expecting either a 2500 increase or 5k increase and ended up with the higher one from DP's i read on a persons first CLI with them.

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 8.02.06 PM.png

I have been impressed with PNC myself so far with their credit products I agree I got 21% APR with a 796 EX FICO. I hope my next card with PNC will be better as this is my first card with PNC.

Message 19 of 23
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity  Congratulations on your CL increase!

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.