Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC Cash Rewards SP CLI --- $5,000!!!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

PNC Cash Rewards SP CLI --- $5,000!!!

Decided to hit up PNC for a CLI. I read a few posts that they were SP and when I was on their site I didn't see any HP language so thought why not? Took all of about 10 seconds to come back

• CLI from $10,000 to $15,000
  • Opened March 2019
  • I've spent about $1,500 total since I got it

Woot-Woot! Next, might stop by the Synovus account and see what that looks like .. not sure if they do SP or HP and not really feeling like a HP. We'll see! 

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 9.41.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 9.43.28 AM.png

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PNC Cash Rewards SP CLI --- $5,000!!!

Wow, nice going Credit white powderSmiley Happy

Are you really Mini-Raj? Whats next you gonna ask for......1MILLION DOLLARS!!!!! Muahahaha Smiley Happy

Someone please insert my Austin Powers/Dr.Evil reference gif lolSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 20
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 3 of 20
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks @AverageJoesCredit and @RobertJ

@AJC, if by Mini-Raj you mean all my cards equal 15% of his two biggest cards combined, then Yes, it sounds appropriate LOL I'm still quite a ways from $1M and never had any intention of chasing it, but as I keep at it I'm thinking .. "that would be kinda sick to score" Smiley LOL

My income is decent but it's nowhere near some of the big dogs on here, but if I could hit the $1M mark with just mkaing over a $100k salary, I'd wear that badge proudly Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 20
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

congrats @credit_is_crack  charge the batteries and go for round 4....

Emotions (7).png

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 5 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@credit_is_crack , i think its doable. By managing your credit wisely, a 10 to 1 ratio for your credit to income can happen. I have achieved it on a low income so even though its not necessarily an end goal for ya, i think organically it will happen for ya! Just ask @Gmood1 who i believe may make abit less but is knocking on the golden gateSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 20
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
@credit_is_crack, i think its doable. By managing your credit wisely, a 10 to 1 ratio for your credit to income can happen. I have achieved it on a low income so even though its not necessarily an end goal for ya, i think organically it will happen for ya! Just ask @Gmood1 who i believe may make abit less but is knocking on the golden gateSmiley Happy

@Gmood1 is a beast and he'll be getting there real fast!

Message 7 of 20
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Big congrats @credit_is_crack on the increase! This was one lender that originally I thought I had no chance with all my new accounts/inquires, but they have certainly been a “diamond” in the rough! Going to get at them first of the month for my sp attempt and she how it plays out! 😁
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 8 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations! @credit_is_crack   ......

Message 9 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow, nice going Credit white powderSmiley Happy

Are you really Mini-Raj? Whats next you gonna ask for......1MILLION DOLLARS!!!!! Muahahaha Smiley Happy

Someone please insert my Austin Powers/Dr.Evil reference gif lolSmiley Happy

See the source image

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.