Not applicable

Re: PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000

Congratulations! Nice SL!

Message 13 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on your approvals and massive sls!!

Thanks All!! (@Rwigely83, @simplynoir, @VoltronM, @Steve891, @HybridGunz, @Marz2002, @doinit1, @corpcrmgr)!! It was a busy two days!

Message 14 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Killing the approval game! Congratulations!

Message 15 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

Congrats CIC

Its post like this that get my mouse finger itching

I had been pretty good about staying off here and came on here for a few days and that itch came back Smiley Very Happy Figured, let me see what's out there that I might be able to snag up lol 

Message 16 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

Congrats Crack man!
I was imagining the dance you were doing. When those approvals rolled in!😂😂😂

Get it get it crack man!

You know it's been a while since I've done the dance brother! I wasn't sure if I was going to shoot for a year in the garden, but I thought "well WTH am I doing that for? Don't have any big buys coming up, nowhere close to 5/24 and there aren't any more Chase cards I want, and the profile is looking pretty solid. Hell Imma scratch!" Smiley LOL

Message 17 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Killing the approval game! Congratulations!

Thanks @Armymed80! I've got one more I'm going to try and snag later today and then I'll be done. So far I'm 4 for 4 (these three and got a BofA biz card last week) -- lucky number 5 here we come! 

Message 18 of 46
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

The crack is back! And in full force! Congrats on the multiple approval sucess!

Question about the Charles Schwab approval, did you have to have investment accounts/relationship with them to apply?
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 19 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

bruisedcredit wrote:
The crack is back! And in full force! Congrats on the multiple approval sucess!

Question about the Charles Schwab approval, did you have to have investment accounts/relationship with them to apply?

Thanks Bruised! Quick Derail - To get the Schwab Amex you do have to have a Schwab account, but you can apply for it literally right after you submit your application for the Scwab account. Here's my Schwab advertising rant:

• They offer a checking account that has no minimum balance requirements, and no minimum deposit requirements 
  • That checking account comes with a debit card that charges $0 for any ATM withdrawal, both in the US and Internationally 
  • They don't charge any fees and they refund any other fees the other bank charges
  • They also have a $100 SUB just for opening an account (again no min dep, no min opening balance, no spend threshold to get the $100)
  • There is an EQ HP to open the Schwab account, but if you're an existing Amex holder then no HP on the Amex app

When you sign up they open the checking and a brokerage account, but you can leave the brokerage account with a $0 balance (just like the checking) and never have to do anything with it. I think they do it just to claim "here are how many 'new' accounts we opened". They do have fantastic customer service and their online portal is pretty sick as well.

Search "Charles Schwab Debit Card Review (Easy $100 FREE Sign Up)" on youtube and you can get more info and the referal link for the $100, should you decide to pursue it. I just opened mine last Wednesday, then as soon as I got my "Welcome to Schwab" email (like 15sec after I filled it out), I dropped in the amex app and it popped right up. Submitted that and got an instant approval. As long as you have a Schwab relationship (brokerage, or checking, or both in this case) then you become eligible. Hope that helps

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.