Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000

The Schwab checking account is awesome! If you are considering one to become eligible for the card, in my opinion it shouldn’t be looked past as a primary use account. Everything about it is hands down first class including lighting fast transfers to linked accounts.
Message 21 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whoa, complete sweep!  

That's an amazing run.  Some well-earned gardening rewards!

Congrats.  

Message 22 of 46
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

congrats @credit_is_crack  very nice approvals keep going  ..Smiley Happy

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 23 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

congrats @credit_is_crack  very nice approvals keep going  ..Smiley Happy

Thanks! Just posted my Synovus approval a couple of minutes ago. I'm feeling preety cracked out right now lol 

Message 24 of 46
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for this info CIC! I am in the garden myself but still being pro active and gathering all important info for when I bust up outta here! Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Nice easy peasy SUB on a decent 1.5% card. I will keep this one on my radar for next year. It can easly replace many other 1.5% clones I currently have in my lineup.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 25 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

Thanks so much for this info CIC! I am in the garden myself but still being pro active and gathering all important info for when I bust up outta here! Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Nice easy peasy SUB on a decent 1.5% card. I will keep this one on my radar for next year. It can easly replace many other 1.5% clones I currently have in my lineup.

I'm in the same boat. I got the Magnet for the $300 SUB and just got the 2nd $150 this morning so as soon as it turns a year-ish I'm moving the limit over to Schwab and closing it out. Still have better cards in the lineup but the Schwab relationship is something I'll use often.

Message 26 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have >$495K credit limit???? jesus this is crazy!!! Congrats! I wish one day I can reach that number! 

Message 27 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You have >$495K credit limit???? jesus this is crazy!!! Congrats! I wish one day I can reach that number! 

Not quite, but close! And the only person keeping you from getting it, is yourself. Just gotta be strategic (know how dense your profile is and which banks favor it, leaning the odds in your favor). Get a few, rest a few months, then get a few more, then rest a few. It is a marathon - there are some folks on here chasing $1,000,000 and some have passed it. To me that is just EPIC!

I don't consider my $20k Amex Gold POT as part of my limits. My 'real' limits now total $486,200. Considering all I had was my $1,500 USAA Secured card back in JUL 2015, my profile has come along nicely. I didn't have any plans to get a certain total amount but now that it's within reach, I'm going to chase that $13,800 for a clean $500,000. Dang that would be sweet. 

Message 28 of 46
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 29 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@19eighty5 wrote:

Congratulations on your approvals!

Thanks!

Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.