cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000

credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000

ALTITUDE APP UPDATE:

 

I was going thru my "price you pay" docs and noticed this -- looks like US Bank is now using the TU FICO 9 score vs the FICO 8 version. I know for some of us the 9, by default, is higher than the 8. My TU FICO 8 is 778 but my F9 is 21 points higher sitting at 799. Good to know! Smiley Happy

 

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 8.34.58 PM.png

 

Message 31 of 46
Hitman_101
Frequent Contributor

Re: PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000

wow im shocked pnc is tuff to get in with for me atleast do you have a account with them ?



Message 32 of 46
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Re: PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000

Wow! Very nice pickups!!!
Message 33 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000


@Hitman_101 wrote:

wow im shocked pnc is tuff to get in with for me atleast do you have a account with them ?


Thanks @Ms-CreditNurse! I always thought they were tough too so one of two things happened - they've pulled that stick out their a**, OR I stopped applying for things just long enough for them to be OK with letting me have a card lol 

 

My app was strictly a cold app. Never received an prequal letters. Never received any marketing fliers. No Checking. No Savings. Just plain ole curiosity, boredom and liquid courage lol 

Message 34 of 46
Thermostar
Member

Re: PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000

Nice job. I bank with pnc I like em a lot.
Message 35 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000


@Thermostar wrote:
Nice job. I bank with pnc I like em a lot.

Thanks @Thermostar! I finally got my dang online PIN in the mail yesterday and registered the account. Felt like I was set back 3 years calling an IVR to check my balance as transactions posted. It is a pretty archaic method to register online, but it is what it is. 

Message 36 of 46
Thermostar
Member

Re: PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000

If you live near a branch, you could of just walked inside and set your own pin. They do that with debt cards too. When I got my debit card from them, it was like a week later that my pin came in. So I went up to the branch the day I got the card and said I didn't get a pin they letc me do it in branch.
Message 37 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000


@Thermostar wrote:
If you live near a branch, you could of just walked inside and set your own pin. They do that with debt cards too. When I got my debit card from them, it was like a week later that my pin came in. So I went up to the branch the day I got the card and said I didn't get a pin they letc me do it in branch.

It wasn't the PIN for ATM use, but to setup your online account (I'm brand new to PNC and don't have any checking/savings with them). They mail you an access PIN just so you can register online (vs other banks where you just click "enroll now"). I did get the ATM PIN in the mail, but that didn't work. When I called they mentioned it was a different one, mailed me a new one (first one never seemed to arrive), and thats the one I got in the mail. 

 

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 8.14.55 PM.png

Message 38 of 46
Thermostar
Member

Re: PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000

Lol yeah I understood what you were saying. I was just making a note of it that if you have a pnc near you or anyone in the future you can go into a branch and get pins for any thing online debit card etc.
Message 39 of 46
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: PNC, USBank & Amex Approvals!!! $45,000


@Thermostar wrote:
Lol yeah I understood what you were saying. I was just making a note of it that if you have a pnc near you or anyone in the future you can go into a branch and get pins for any thing online debit card etc.

ohhh my mistake -- definitely good to know! 

Message 40 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.