Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC and Penfed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PNC and Penfed

I have checking and savings account with PNC and Penfed for years. I applied several times to get one of their cards. I never got an approval. This week was different or it must be my lucky one. I got approved with Penfed with 20K credit limit and PNC 25K credit limit. I am excited!!! My excitement is not really using the card, but because I got the cards I've been wanting for years. I doubt I will be using those credit limit, but it feels good. 

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PNC and Penfed

Congratulations on your approval!! 

Message 2 of 24
EverForward
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your PNC and Penfed approvals!

Message 3 of 24
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Nice Congrats on your approvals!!!

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Message 5 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have checking and savings account with PNC and Penfed for years. I applied several times to get one of their cards. I never got an approval. This week was different or it must be my lucky one. I got approved with Penfed with 20K credit limit and PNC 25K credit limit. I am excited!!! My excitement is not really using the card, but because I got the cards I've been wanting for years. I doubt I will be using those credit limit, but it feels good. 

Those are pretty massive limits. Congrats Smiley Happy

Welcome to myFico. Could you please share dps, data points, for the community,  as it helps others. Current scores, hps, aaoa, any baddies, etc. ThanksSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A nice double play, grats Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wasn't expecting these limits either especially after being denied in the past. Persistence and responsible spending pays off Smiley Happy 

Message 8 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

My equifax is a literal graveyard for Penfed attemptsSmiley Wink. Persistence,  in my case , didnt pay off lolSmiley Wink

Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a trap. Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.