Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC cash rewards

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

PNC cash rewards

Well dh hit his six month mark on his core visa, got a decent CLI (SP) for 5K bring his total to 15K. We just took advantage of the BT deal as this card doesn't have much else .

So we decided to check the PNC cash rewards, which is what he should have gotten the first time aroundSmiley Happy

Your application for a PNC Cash Rewards Visa has been approved and you have been automatically upgraded to a PNC Cash Rewards Visa Signature credit card.

DPs

Instant approval 15K

HP Exp 732

4% Utilization

32 Inquires ( everybody pulled EXP)

Side note I orginally applied back in January for this card, instant denial and cited too many inquires, go figure my total was less than his at the time.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: PNC cash rewards

Congrats to DH

Message 2 of 16
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

Well dh hit his six month mark on his core visa, got a decent CLI (SP) for 5K bring his total to 15K. We just took advantage of the BT deal as this card doesn't have much else .

So we decided to check the PNC cash rewards, which is what he should have gotten the first time aroundSmiley Happy

Your application for a PNC Cash Rewards Visa has been approved and you have been automatically upgraded to a PNC Cash Rewards Visa Signature credit card.

DPs

Instant approval 15K

HP Exp 732

4% Utilization

Side note I orginally applied back in January for this card, instant denial and cited too many inquires, go figure my total was less than his at the time.

Congrats!

Message 4 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Grats Mom to DadSmiley Happy Looks like you guys are getting your proper vitaminsSmiley Happy (GNCSmiley Wink )
Message 5 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats to his new PNC card Smiley Happy   Inquires dont matter if they want to do business with you based on what they see, if you are denied for such its usually just an add on reason to the real reason that you were denied for the card.

Message 6 of 16
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!   Smiley Happy
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 7 of 16
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

DPs

Instant approval 15K

HP Exp 732

4% Utilization

Congrats! 🎉🎉🎉

Great card and limit too. I have the business version of this card and love it.

Message 8 of 16
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval and nice SL!!!

Message 9 of 16
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Your DH...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS to you and DH on his PNC Cash Rewards approval and the AWESOME SL!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.